The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa v Brentford match thread

+31
thegaffer6
UnclePanda
CoE82
Dions_Bald_Head
Cha Ching
De Kuip
gaffer85
smetro
1Elliot
DelboyVilla
Boldfinger
Jae1411
deadbuzzardalive
Fpuppys
Army villain
FoxyAV
Barabass
nickf21
Wriggle
Dazzle
avfc forever
andrew24561
Saunders82
danclare82
Thinman
mefromhere
The Utterer
AstonThriller
NARLA24
Villa_Dan
Trotters
35 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Your predictions please....

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap74%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 74% 
[ 20 ]
Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap7%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap11%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap4%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap4%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 27

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Villa v Brentford match thread

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 am

avfc85 wrote:We have to be realistic, after 5 years of almighty shite it is going to take us time, we have practically a new starting line-up and have had less time to gel as other teams. It is extremely frustrating but we have to stick with it, we can't just keep firing managers and staff over and over it will get us nowhere. I must admit it is slightly annoying that we are still playing players in positions they are not strongest at and when at home we need more width to break teams down. I'm hoping Adomah will have a stormer and cement a place out of Ayew, McCormack, Gestede and Kodjia someone needs to be dropped to make our team balanced and not just trying to fit all our attackers in.

well said mate Beer

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8