The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

+53
andrew24561
George
Justice league
VTID85
Con
Nath11
gaffer85
banneruk
HarryAVFC
shanghaivilla
Gordonsleftboot
Cha Ching
CoE82
deadbuzzardalive
avfcjay
Jae1411
1Elliot
avfc85
DaveAV1
Leafs1201
dbireland
Thinman
Villa Ranger
Armchair expert
nickf21
Heisenberg
gdav
Andyh
danclare82
villajk
FoxyAV
Synopsis
Dions_Bald_Head
Wriggle
NARLA24
AstonThriller
Boldfinger
Saunders82
Fpuppys
Barabass
BillytheKid
mefromhere
4BetLite
KMitch
Army villain
Villa_Dan
The Utterer
Peter
smetro
De Kuip
Trotters
avfc forever
DelboyVilla
57 posters

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

Post by AstonThriller Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:40 am

Trotters wrote:Hernandez quoted as saying "1 season in the championship is enough. I am premier league"

Kind of flies in the face of earlier comments that he'd jump at the chance of coming to Villa. What's changed there then?

That quote was made up by silly Hull fans apparently. At the end of the day it's all about that dough. If we pay him more than what he's getting at Hull he'll come here, it's as simple as that. Because what would he have to lose? He'll be getting more money, playing for a bigger club with bigger crowds and in a league he knows he will score goals in regularly. It's a no brainer if Hull accept a bid for him.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 5_star11

Back to top Go down

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

Post by Synopsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:48 am

De Laet has experience in the Championship, spent half of last season at Boro so its very recent experience, I think for the money you can't really go wrong with him, can't really be much worse than what we have at the end of the day.

With Hernandez, I am actually not too fussed either way if he comes or not, however if he is hanging about to see if other offers come in like Morrison is allegedly doing then we should just fuck him off and go find someone thats happy to come.
Synopsis
Synopsis

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:17 pm

So we got an attacking RB that can set up goals against top Prem sides like Manure for just £2.5 million Dancing Banana

To be fair it will take a little time for Gollini Tommy Chester Richie and or Amavi/Cissokho to settle into an established back line yet the signs already are promising defensively for us, no team does well without a settled backline and a solid one.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:22 pm

OMFG just seen that above about Schweinsteiger WOW what a bloody signing he would be, honestly if we could get him to drop down a division and lead us learning the rest what a true top pro is all about then we would have a magnificent player on our hands, one of my all time favourite players that is non Villa, he would lead us back to the Premiership 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 1520050566

Please McGrath let this happen and i promise i will not step on any more spiders or ants again! Beardy
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Jordan Veretout has just left to join Saint Ettienne on loan until the end of the season. Shame really as I could see big potential in the lad and at times he did show signs that he could cut it. Five assists from midfield was the best return we'd had from a midfielder since Lambert's first season I believe so he didn't do that bad.

Apparently we took out the option to buy clause at the last minute so it looks like our board are finally learning. In his last season in france Veretout scored seven and got six assists so if he has a stormer again and racks up the goals and assists, at only 23 years old his value would only go up so it's smart business from Wyness and co.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:43 pm

BillytheKid wrote:OMFG just seen that above about Schweinsteiger WOW what a bloody signing he would be, honestly if we could get him to drop down a division and lead us learning the rest what a true top pro is all about then we would have a magnificent player on our hands, one of my all time favourite players that is non Villa, he would lead us back to the Premiership 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 1520050566

Please McGrath let this happen and i promise i will not step on any more spiders or ants again! Beardy

Sorry but I disagree and think he would be a waste of a massive wage as his legs are gone.

I had enough watching Lescott stand round watching the play.

Bill sometimes it is better that your heroes don't join and they stay your heroes!
DelboyVilla

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:51 pm

He's said he won't play in Europe for anyone other than United lads
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:19 pm

AstonThriller wrote:Jordan Veretout has just left to join Saint Ettienne on loan until the end of the season. Shame really as I could see big potential in the lad and at times he did show signs that he could cut it. Five assists from midfield was the best return we'd had from a midfielder since Lambert's first season I believe so he didn't do that bad.

Apparently we took out the option to buy clause at the last minute so it looks like our board are finally learning. In his last season in france Veretout scored seven and got six assists so if he has a stormer again and racks up the goals and assists, at only 23 years old his value would only go up so it's smart business from Wyness and co.

I do think there's a cracking player there that probably just had enough of all the shit that went on last season. Sadly, I think it's a case where the longer he's away and settled, the worse Villa will become in his mind. Hopefully promotion (with flying colours), positive press and more money spent will mean he might consider coming back. But who knows, by then we won't need him.

Well played to the management if they had the option to buy removed. Fox would have thrown in a set of steak knives and a night with his wife.
Trotters
Trotters

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:56 pm

I know RDL is supposedly more of a forward thinking defender but he will certainly better at defending than Bacuna who has started the first four games.

In those four games we have conceded 2 goals.

Those 2 goals came from freak errors and as a team we are solid at the back and RDL will only improve on that.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Trotters wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:Jordan Veretout has just left to join Saint Ettienne on loan until the end of the season. Shame really as I could see big potential in the lad and at times he did show signs that he could cut it. Five assists from midfield was the best return we'd had from a midfielder since Lambert's first season I believe so he didn't do that bad.

I do think there's a cracking player there that probably just had enough of all the shit that went on last season. Sadly, I think it's a case where the longer he's away and settled, the worse Villa will become in his mind. Hopefully promotion (with flying colours), positive press and more money spent will mean he might consider coming back. But who knows, by then we won't need him.

Well played to the management if they had the option to buy removed. Fox would have thrown in a set of steak knives and a night with his wife.

I don't consider him a flop. like the daily express have suggest. He was mismanaged like a few others and is definitely one that can become very good.
4BetLite
4BetLite

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:19 pm

I hope Amavi hasn't been replaced by Cissokho after that match against Luton. He was having to cover Baker in the first half and Okore in the second and really shouldn't be judged on that. He's significantly better than Cissokho at going forward and defending.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:57 pm

I really liked Veretout. Had high hopes etc. But he really strikes me as a 3 man midfield player. This is why I don't understand how Leicester could have been interested. They recruit quite carefully for their 442 it seems. There's no way Veretout has the toughness, legs and stamina to do Tshibola job for instance. In a 3-man midfield however, he'd work fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by villajk Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Veretout not good enough for prem or championship too slow and not strong enough ,French league will suit him ,
villajk

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:30 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:OMFG just seen that above about Schweinsteiger WOW what a bloody signing he would be, honestly if we could get him to drop down a division and lead us learning the rest what a true top pro is all about then we would have a magnificent player on our hands, one of my all time favourite players that is non Villa, he would lead us back to the Premiership 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 1520050566

Sorry but I disagree and think he would be a waste of a massive wage as his legs are gone.

I had enough watching Lescott stand round watching the play.

Bill sometimes it is better that your heroes don't join and they stay your heroes!

Food for thought that matey and see where your coming from, agree his legs are not what they was but for the Championship and learning the other players and the lift they would receive seeing a captain world cup winner around them imo wort a shot, but can't see it happening anyway, true about hero's sometimes best not playing for your own club i know what you mean fella
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:He's said he won't play in Europe for anyone other than United lads

Thank god for that, lets look elsewhere for someone who CAN do the business for us. 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 1520050566 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 1520050566 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 1520050566 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 1520050566
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:37 pm

So the latest name is now Enner Valancia. Just read a report saying wet spam have rejected a bid from us. Whos asking Tony?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:39 pm

danclare82 wrote:So the latest name is now Enner Valancia. Just read a report saying wet spam have rejected a bid from us. Whos asking Tony?

Valencia AND Hernandez would be amazing cos Valencia plays out wide left and right similar to Ayew and has a goal in him along with Hernandez and i would be proper jizzy Dancing Banana

Can see us not signing Hernandez though as we have not bid reports saying there owner has set Friday as a deadline for bids and any deal being possible, looks like it may not happen?
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:59 pm

I think from the little I've seen that Valencia and Hernandez is very similar. I'd be happy with either

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:00 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
danclare82 wrote:So the latest name is now Enner Valancia. Just read a report saying wet spam have rejected a bid from us. Whos asking Tony?

Valencia AND Hernandez would be amazing cos Valencia plays out wide left and right similar to Ayew and has a goal in him along with Hernandez and i would be proper jizzy Dancing Banana

Can see us not signing Hernandez though as we have not bid reports saying there owner has set Friday as a deadline for bids and any deal being possible, looks like it may not happen?
I hope after him saying a number 9 is coming we actually end up with one now lol. With the rumours Tony has torpedoed there isn't many left and if it was someone not yet mentioned I'd of thought would wof heard something by now.
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Valencia would tear the championship apart
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:24 pm

I hope he hasn't used up all his "prehistoric force" like he said in his last tweet, chasing targets we won't get. I love Tony but fuck me his tweets are random lol Over the head
De Kuip
De Kuip

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:31 pm

danclare82 wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:

I hope after him saying a number 9 is coming we actually end up with one now lol. With the rumours Tony has torpedoed there isn't many left and if it was someone not yet mentioned I'd of thought would  wof heard something by now.

LOL one would be nice for sure matey, i think if none of our targets become possible for whatever reason we will end up with a forward as the transfer window closes agents get very busy trying to push moves for there players and earn them a new yacht or two,

Dr T is trying but its the quality that matters for me and those deals are the toughest and in demand.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Percy saying Hernandez still possible but Hull difficult to deal with

John Percy ‏@JPercyTelegraph 1h1 hour ago
@willows17 its a big offer so sounds likely. Hernandez still a possible but difficult to do deals with Hull..
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:35 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Percy saying Hernandez still possible but Hull difficult to deal with

John Percy ‏@JPercyTelegraph  1h1 hour ago
@willows17 its a big offer so sounds likely. Hernandez still a possible but difficult to do deals with Hull..

Who is the "big offer" about?
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:Percy saying Hernandez still possible but Hull difficult to deal with

John Percy ‏@JPercyTelegraph  1h1 hour ago

Who is the "big offer" about?

I think it's the Valencia some media saying we have offered £12million for him but have to wait for them to sign Bony from City before they will let Valencia go. (I think)
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next