The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Championship officiating

3 posters

Go down

Championship officiating Empty Championship officiating

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Now not that we can blame the officials for the results (bar arguably deserving a penalty at Sheffield) am I the only one who is shocked at how poor the officials are?

I'd been very critical of premier league refs for expecting them to be better but seeing their lower league colleagues they are vastly better.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Championship officiating 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Championship officiating Empty Re: Championship officiating

Post by Trotters Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:45 am

The linesman in the Luton game got just about everything wrong in the first half.

The ref in the same game could have sent Hutchinson off twice. Then again, Baker could have been sent too.

It's not just the refs either. The highlights show is shit. Awful commentator, awful camera work/editing and no on-screen graphics to show who's playing, the final score, attendance, nothing.

It really is a shit league on so many levels.

Going back to the refs though, I recall you saying Dan that the ref in the Huddersfield game didn't protect Grealish. While we know it's a kick-the-shit-out-of-each-other league, I think it's time the club started to throw it's weight around like Man Utd fid under Ferguson : Elphick should be in the refs ear reminding him he's at Villa Park not sone two-bit ground in the grim north. Wyness should be getting these pricks removed from ever reffing us again.

Trotters
Trotters

Championship officiating 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordonsleftboot Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:21 pm

That ref last night followed the Nigel Callaghan (remember him?) route, don't bother running past 10 yards of either side of the half way line. He was utterly useless. Am I right in thinking that this lot are also professional and paid now? He got so much wrong it's not true. If Elphick did take a swing at their man, he should have gone and not been carded. Their players were protesting decisions without consequences whilst the bookings were totally one-sided.
Gordonsleftboot
Gordonsleftboot

Championship officiating 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down