The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Technical Director - Steve Round

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Technical Director - Steve Round

Post by NARLA24 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:19 am

Now that is all that is wrong with football in my view. A total lack of respect for Refs and other officials. If the manager is doing this then fuck knows what they teach the players.
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:16 pm

@Trotters wrote:Another technical director has got himself into a bit of bother with the FA....

lol!

Also referenced by Squiresy in The Guardian today - he's managed to capture Sherwood perfectly haha....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2017/mar/21/david-squires-germany-v-england-international-fortnight-sherwood-wenger
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:59 am

@NARLA24 wrote:Now that is all that is wrong with football in my view. A total lack of respect for Refs and other officials. If the manager is doing this then fuck knows what they teach the players.

While I agree that the refs should be respected, it would be easier if they weren't so bloody awful. With the exception of that Oliver chap, I think they are all shit. The fact that Mike Dean still is there says a lot. Mike Dean and Atkinson has surely taken away weeks of my life due to TV rage.
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum