The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The all singing all dancing...I will get my coat thread...You heard it here first.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The all singing all dancing...I will get my coat thread...You heard it here first.

Post by NARLA24 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:30 pm

Right....Info through. First out of the door is Bacuna and Richardson.
More to follow these pair of sugarbags me thinks.
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Re: The all singing all dancing...I will get my coat thread...You heard it here first.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Hope you right mate.
Heard Barca are after Bacuna if they lose Neymar this summer.
#ITK

Back to top Go down

Re: The all singing all dancing...I will get my coat thread...You heard it here first.

Post by NARLA24 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:41 pm

ThePurist wrote:Hope you right mate.
#ITK
On it like a car bonnet mate. They are gone. Di Matteo and Clarke ay BMH now doing the business.
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:43 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
#ITK
On it like a car bonnet mate. They are gone. Di Matteo and Clarke ay BMH now doing the business.

Brilliant news.
Can't wait for the first new arrival. It's not gonna take too much to get Villa Park rocking next season in all honesty.
RDM's first signing at Chelsea - was Hazard!
quickly followed by Oscar and Azpilecueta amongst others.

No pressure Roberto lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:51 pm

ThePurist wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
#ITK

Brilliant news.
Can't wait for the first new arrival. It's not gonna take too much to get Villa Park rocking next season in all honesty.

No pressure Roberto lol!
Loads going on today fella at BMH, loads. All change ready for a new start. UTV.
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Left me know if any of em need a lift.
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:14 pm

I'll get DK to get some more prizes in so we can run a "Pick the date when Gabby punches the new Asst.Manager in the mouth" contest.
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:37 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
ThePurist wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
#ITK

Brilliant news.

No pressure Roberto lol!
Loads going on today fella at BMH, loads. All change ready for a new start. UTV.

Great. Perhaps RDM knew several weeks ago the job was his, has done some research and has today hit the ground running!

Has BMH got a revolving door? Hope so, gonna need to spend a fortune on hinges otherwise!

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Trotters wrote:I'll get DK to get some more prizes in so we can run a "Pick the date when Gabby punches the new Asst.Manager in the mouth" contest.
Yep happy to oblige. As it's Gabby, first prize will consist of a doner kebab with all the trimmings (and belive me trimmings is pretty much what they are made of) and extra chilli sauce. I will send it unrefrigerated, overland by Yak. I'll leave it up to the lucky recipient to decide whether or not to chow down on it. It's likely to be fizzing by the time you get it.

Back on topic, I bet the corridor outside RDMs office is like one outside a headmaster's at a reform school on Monday mornings. A queue of miscreants waiting to be expelled.
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:57 pm

ThePurist wrote:Great. Perhaps RDM knew several weeks ago the job was his, has done some research and has today hit the ground running!

TBH it would take an hour on the internet browsing a few places like this, or a pint's worth of straw poll in the pub to know who needs to go and who is worth looking at to keep (or try to keep). We have two types of player, ones being shown the door straight away and ones the manager and his assistant know they can work with.
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:05 pm

Gotta say, I'm loving the proactive approach already.

So looking forward to next season - we're on the march with Robbie''s army!!!!!
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:38 pm

So the excitement starts now really Very Happy
Managers in, most of backroom team sorted by the looks of it too.

Now just Xia's takeover to be ratified on that score...which is the biggy really of course.

However at least the rot can start to be cut out & or treated now.

Interesting to see who stays, who go's, who comes back in from loans and who was on loan goes permanently!

I see McCleish was in the press saying we need a strong spine and above all an excellent goal scorer as those are the weapons which are required to escape this division... I have to say i agree with his assessment.

Scarf Waving

Oh & i nearly forgot...here's my opinion of the coat getters ..

Nzogbia I'll get my coat Note: You well & truly put a new meaning to "take the P***" son well done.
Bacuna I'll get my coat Note: Delusions of Grandeur
Richardson I'll get my coat Note: Just no
Gabby I'll get my coat Note: What a waste
Okore I'll get my coat Note: Attitude stinks

That'll do me s=for starters Popcorn
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:55 pm

The Utterer wrote:So the excitement starts now really Very Happy

Now just Xia's takeover to be ratified on that score...which is the biggy really of course.

Interesting to see who stays, who go's, who comes back in from loans and who was on loan goes permanently!

I see McCleish was in the press saying we need a strong spine and above all an excellent goal scorer as those are the weapons which are required to escape this division... I have to say i agree with his assessment.

Scarf Waving

Nzogbia I'll get my coat  Note: You well & truly put a new meaning to "take the P***" son well done.
Bacuna I'll get my coat  Note: Delusions of Grandeur
Richardson I'll get my coat  Note: Just no
Gabby  I'll get my coat  Note: What a waste
Okore  I'll get my coat  Note: Attitude stinks

That'll do me s=for starters  Popcorn

I gave you a like because I liked almost all of it, but I'm in the Okore was fucked over, I don't blame him camp................
I think he could be brilliant in the champ.
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Our spine is Okore, Gueye and Ayew, with Veretout in there too (and possibly Gardner). We can definitely add to it but those first three players punched above their weight last season. Richards is definitely on my list of players to release. He's not a CB and no longer appears to be a RB either.
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Lescott?

Or has he gone and I missed it?
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:08 pm

4BetLite wrote:
The Utterer wrote:So the excitement starts now really Very Happy

Scarf Waving

Nzogbia I'll get my coat  Note: You well & truly put a new meaning to "take the P***" son well done.
Bacuna I'll get my coat  Note: Delusions of Grandeur
Richardson I'll get my coat  Note: Just no
Gabby  I'll get my coat  Note: What a waste
Okore  I'll get my coat  Note: Attitude stinks

That'll do me s=for starters  Popcorn

I gave you a like because I liked almost all of it, but I'm in the Okore was fucked over, I don't blame him camp................
I think he could be brilliant in the champ.

Yeah I agree, I'm with Okore over Eric fucking Black any day of the week. Top of my list though would be Richards and Lescott. What a pair of absolute and utter cock-juggling thundercunts. The epitome of human detritus. Even being remembered as such is too good for them, I hope they, as a pair, fade into total ignominous obscurity so that one day when the mental scars of this past season have healed, their brief but still all-too-long stint at this club is treated with the complete ignorance it deserves. Wankers.
thegaffer6

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:12 pm

What, essentially, we need are players to build a team round, players good enough to take us into the Championship, players willing to be a part of what's happening. We don't need castoffs at the end of their careers. Okore is a player with a big future, Richards and Lescott aren't.
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:43 pm

I've got my hands on some CCTV footage from outside RDM's office.

Not sure which player went in first...

Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:11 pm

FoxyAV wrote:What, essentially, we need are players to build a team round, players good enough to take us into the Championship, players willing to be a part of what's happening. We don't need castoffs at the end of their careers. Okore is a player with a big future, Richards and Lescott aren't.

we've already got a squad that was good/bad enough to take us into the championship ! what we need is a team good enough to take us out of the championship and back into the premiership, there lies the problem. Okore, Amavi, Vertout and Ayew are what we need to keep hold of, young hungry players with ability, then add to them
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:45 pm

I thought players away on holiday. Has Clarke been announced? Any other back room staff news?

Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc85 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:52 pm

I would get Richards out, I was really excited when we signed him thoroughly poor football player.

The problem I have with Okore he talks too much therefore I would give him the boot.
avfc85

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:13 pm

avfc85 wrote:I would get Richards out, I was really excited when we signed him thoroughly poor football player.

The problem I have with Okore he talks too much therefore I would give him the boot.
That's the trouble pal - too many players do their talking off the pitch not on it.
I couldn't care a rats fuck about any of the players that played their part in getting our great club relegated.
Out with the old in with the new.
LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:43 pm

Boldfinger wrote:
avfc85 wrote:I would get Richards out, I was really excited when we signed him thoroughly poor football player.

That's the trouble pal - too many players do their talking off the pitch not on it.
I couldn't care a rats fuck about any of the players that played their part in getting our great club relegated.
Out with the old in with the new.
LET THE REVOLUTION  BEGIN.

Agreed mate, any of them could go for me and I wouldn't lose any sleep.
Maybe they've all been infected with the failure virus. Nzogbia has bitten them all, like a claret and blue version of the Walking Dead......
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:41 am

singing and dancing ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zpxvxJvD4A

unbeatable....
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster on Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Another one gone

Taxi for Tony Parks

Wookster

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum