The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters

+14
DelboyVilla
Villa_Dan
Leafs1201
ember
mefromhere
smetro
4BetLite
UnclePanda
andrew24561
NARLA24
Dazzle
VillaBill
Boldfinger
achilles
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who will win and don't laugh at the back!

Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 I_vote_lcap88%Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters

Post by smetro Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Done.

Keep the faith fellow villians
smetro
smetro

Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Well for once the Villa losing isn't the low point of my weekend haha!

I'm just glad it's over
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:02 pm

That RUDY guy looks well suited to a long ball game. Pity he only got 8 minutes. Team selection has killed us this season. Not Randy. He hasn't helped but any semi competent British 2 up front manager would have got that squad mid table at worst.

Tim would have at least put some fight into the team. Down with a whimper. Now punish the player's and make them all stay.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:33 pm

mefromhere wrote:That RUDY guy looks well suited to a long ball game. Pity he only got 8 minutes. Team selection has killed us this season. Not Randy. He hasn't helped but any semi competent British 2 up front manager would have got that squad mid table at worst.

Tim would have at least put some fight into the team. Down with a whimper. Now punish the player's and make them all stay.

Keeping these jokers would only punish us fans. Keeping them would see us relegated again probably by Xmas
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:31 am

mefromhere wrote:That RUDY guy looks well suited to a long ball game. Pity he only got 8 minutes. Team selection has killed us this season. Not Randy. He hasn't helped but any semi competent British 2 up front manager would have got that squad mid table at worst.

These players are so bad I wouldnt wish them on the Blues. Noone deserves this!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:47 am

In a must win game with nothing to lose we go with 11 behind the ball? Genius!

If Black plays Guzan, Lescott, Richardson and Bacuna next game I will be thinking homicidal thoughts!

Get Pearson Now!!!!!
DelboyVilla

Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:54 am

It's baffling.

It's pretty clear for everyone that the rotten core of this club has to go. Might as well give the younger hungrier players a taste of where we wanna be. Losing 1-0 with Richardson on the pitch or 4-1 with Sellars, Lyden, Green and Grealish, I'd take the latter any day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 am

Our management are a disgrace to the name of our great club?

Blacks comments over the weekend about the players being near to breaking point are both ridiculous and puzzling? Black seems to be a grade 1 tosspot as well? Where do we find these people?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:38 am

Dunno who pushed for Black to come to club, if it was Garde, then its a testament to how bad he was.

Its about leveling and Black is as close to Prem level as I am, in fact I would have started a better team then this yesterday like all of us and said your life depends on this lads, do this club proud.

We may be down but one things for sure we will always have the following..............

THE BADGE, THE FANS, THE HOLTE END AND A VERY PROUD HISTORY.

Lets get Moyes in now and lets destroy the championship next year!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Garde didn't want black, he was told he was getting him
Synopsis
Synopsis

Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc85 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:31 pm

4BetLite wrote:Dunno who pushed for Black to come to club, if it was Garde, then its a testament to how bad he was.

Its about leveling and Black is as close to Prem level as I am, in fact I would have started a better team then this yesterday like all of us and said your life depends on this lads, do this club proud.

We may be down but one things for sure we will always have the following..............

THE BADGE, THE FANS, THE HOLTE END AND A VERY PROUD HISTORY.

Lets get Moyes in now and lets destroy the championship next year!

This is the thing the days have long gone from the Atkinson's, Littles & Gregory's - no passion or fight for this club, teams just turn us over have been doing it for years, even O'Neill's reign he had to spend millions just to get a competitive team, money has runied our game but Villa need to get back to basics, some hungry players and staff is what we need who have some knowledge and nouse, how many eric black's are we going to sign - dull, average - pointless.
avfc85
avfc85

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:49 pm

This is what the manager had to say. I'm really disappointed that he's indicated that he'll be sticking with these players for the next game.

Eric Black today faced the press after the 1-0 defeat at Man Utd, which ensured our relegation from the Barclays Premier League.

On relegation…

The players are devastated obviously.

It's been coming, we know that.

But once the 'r' is against your name, it's difficult.

It's been difficult for everyone at the club.

On reasons for the drop…

It's been a culmination of circumstances.

It ends up spinning into that vortex and everyone disappears within it.

They have taken a lot of criticism and some of it fairly.

But today I think they deserve some plaudits because they worked exceptionally hard.

On the display against Man Utd…

I thought they took that little step forward.

We were never going to come here and create 40 chances so we had a game plan.

I thought their energy and enthusiasm was excellent - and they stuck to the game plan.

We had a couple of flurries forward in the first half.

In the second half, I don't know how we didn't score with the one on the six yard line and the one that strikes the post.

They deserve credit for today but the overriding factor is obviously relegation and we're all devastated in there.

On the temptation to blood young players in the run-in…

I think in terms of their effort today, it would be hard to change the team.

I will certainly consider it [younger players].

I had to look at it to try and get results and get some respect back to the club.

On getting back into the top-flight…

It's not been an overnight process.

There are obviously circumstances that have led to this moment.

But you have to react in life.

Now we have to freshen the club up again and go into a difficult challenge in the Championship next season.

We have to dust ourselves down. We have to take the relegation on the chin but we can't stand still.

We have to now do everything in our power to take this club back to where it should be.

On his confidence in us bouncing back…

People in certain places will make sure Villa come back. I am sure that's the case. I am really confident in that.

That process has to start now.

We have to get on with it now and ensure that this fantastic football club goes back to where it should be and this never happens again.

On the support…

I've been stunned by it.

We've had over 32,000 people at home in the last two weeks.

We spoke about stats last week, in terms of the number of home victories they've seen 18 in 80 which is four and a half per season.

They've turned out in their numbers. And again, to follow the lads today.

Humbling is the perfect word.

Trotters
Trotters

Manchester United v Aston Villa Imposters - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Fuck me I suffered a concussion Friday night and I still have a better grasp on football than this fucktard. Hard to change the team? Fuck off Black and once you get there fuck off again.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:09 am

Maybe he's being deliberately obtuse to quell any kind of training ground bust-ups.

In terms of effort it might be hard to change the team but in overall terms of the season, in terms of general attitude (both on and off the pitch) and in terms of looking to our future then it's very EASY to change the team.

Perhaps he felt he just couldn't come out and say that. Or, perhaps, as you say Dan, he just doesn't have a grasp of the situation.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:03 am

"In terms of effort, it will be difficult to change the side" This guy is a complete retard.

The fact this wasn't another thrashing was purely a reflection on how poor the current Manure side is rather than the effort our players put in!!

Get this joker out and bring in our real new manager ASAP! Then maybe talentless fuckwits like Guzan, Richardson, Bucuna and Lescott can be put where they belong, on the scrap heap.
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:16 am

Thing is, they're not talentless. They may have had the talent coached out of them to a degree; they may have been led astray by the likes of Flabby Onegoalayear (Christ that made me laugh....well done whoever came up with THAT); they may have been subjected to changing and confusing tactics; they might have been disenfranchised by the general apathy that was part and parcel of the Lerner/Fox regime and see Villa as a holiday camp where they can make bags of money for doing very little; they might just be complete arseholes (certainly looks to be the case with Lescott).

But I'm not sure they're talentless.

They're not top of the league material either but I don't think they (nor most of the rest of the squad) are so bad as to be in the spot they've put us in.

Jack Grealish seems to sum the Villa up for me. Instead of being told that he's done the hard yards to make it to the first team, but now it's harder to stay here than it was to get here, it's like he was told "You're one of us now...no more being yelled at in the U21's, no more being told that if you want to play in the premier league you have to have talent, application and attitude, no more having to impress your coaches, just get out on the pitch, lollop about for 90 mins then go and buy a flash car and then head out on the piss."

"The big boss is away, the other boss knows nothing about football and the manager will be gone soon enough to be replaced by another bloke who will also be gone soon enough. If worst comes to worst and we get relegated, you've got a get-out clause and you'll be sold to someone else and get a loyalty bonus from here and a nice sign-on fee at your new club.

"Your worries, my son, are now over."
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:11 am

Trotters wrote:Thing is, they're not talentless. They may have had the talent coached out of them to a degree; they may have been led astray by the likes of Flabby Onegoalayear (Christ that made me laugh....well done whoever came up with THAT); they may have been subjected to changing and confusing tactics; they might have been disenfranchised by the general apathy that was part and parcel of the Lerner/Fox regime and see Villa as a holiday camp where they can make bags of money for doing very little; they might just be complete arseholes (certainly looks to be the case with Lescott).

But I'm not sure they're talentless.

They're not top of the league material either but I don't think they (nor most of the rest of the squad) are so bad as to be in the spot they've put us in.

Jack Grealish seems to sum the Villa up for me. Instead of being told that he's done the hard yards to make it to the first team, but now it's harder to stay here than it was to get here, it's like he was told "You're one of us now...no more being yelled at in the U21's, no more being told that if you want to play in the premier league you have to have talent, application and attitude, no more having to impress your coaches, just get out on the pitch, lollop about for 90 mins then go and buy a flash car and then head out on the piss."

"The big boss is away, the other boss knows nothing about football and the manager will be gone soon enough to be replaced by another bloke who will also be gone soon enough. If worst comes to worst and we get relegated, you've got a get-out clause and you'll be sold to someone else and get a loyalty bonus from here and a nice sign-on fee at your new club.

"Your worries, my son, are now over."

Bang on.

These are young men with time and money - if you don't keep them in line they will mis behave and get lazy. I beleive Remi made the mistake of thinking they were all dedicated pro's.
They can do better than what they have. The talent needs to harnessed - The slackers made not to slack - and such traits will come forward if we get a strong manager.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:30 pm

I'd love to see the U21s taking over the rest of our fixtures but if Black is playing Bacuna, Westwood, Gueye and Richardson behind Sinclair and Ayew, instead of something more interesting like Traore, Veretout, Gueye and Grealish behind Ayew and Gestede, then what chance do we have? I don't know what Veretout has done wrong but Westwood is not suitable next to Gueye. Lescott and Clark both play on the left, what the hell has Okore done to be demoted and replaced by someone out of position? Surely the one thing we learned about our defence was playing players out of position weakens the ones next to them? Vlaar was rubbish with Lowton or Bacuna on one side and whoever we had next to him in central defence, and Bennett or Cissokho at RB. Once we had Hutton in, Vlaar could worry more about his own position than having to cover RB too. Not having Richardson at LB allowed Clark to concentrate on his own job. Okore and Clark are our best two central defenders, so why aren't they playing together? If Richards played so well at RB at Man City, why is he not good enough for us?

Every game Black plays Richardson, Lescott (out of position), Bacuna, Sinclair (out of position), Guzan (out of position - he should be slicing the oranges) he shows he's not capable of managing a football club at any level.

This bunch of wasters has now relegated us, time to ditch the dead weight and bring in U21 players down the left and right (I'm happy with Okore/Clark, Veretout/Gueye and Ayew/Gestede, we just need wingers and decent defenders). Unfortunately I think the U21s are going to stay in the U21s while there's a chance we can get promoted there.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:04 pm

To be fair the U21's don't deserve to be associated with the failures of the first team.

I think it would be absolutely brilliant if Black played the U21's team and subs in Villa's next home game.
What a statement that would make and the fans wouldn't half get behind them, even I would go down there and support them!
Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3