The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless Empty Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless

Post by ember on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:32 pm

They have got away with murder. They have shamed the club. They have no respect for the club. They have no respect for us as fans. They have no spine. They have no balls. They have no guts. They have no heart. They have no fight. They need to have hell slapped into them.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present The Shitcunts.

#1 King Of The Shitcunts. Just look at this utter spastic.

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 7d764010

Please feel free to add more The Shitcunts images and just as importantly boo the fuck out of these scumbags, who have laughed their way out of the Premier League, at every opportunity. They clearly don't give a fuck so how about making them know just how much contempt they are now held in?
ember
ember

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless Empty Re: Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless

Post by ember on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 56c2145e3570fdebf5f4292f
Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 3134A60C00000578-0-image-a-4_1455477104165
ember
ember

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless Empty Re: Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless

Post by ember on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 278E528F00000578-0-image-m-38_1429007233257
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:00 pm

hope this is atleast a top 10 Popcorn
4BetLite
4BetLite

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ember on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:04 pm

Two for the price of one:

#4 & #5

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless Micah-Richards

Efit from Crimewatch. Wanted for being a Shitcunt with Intent, Fraudulent Misrepresentation Of Being A Footballer and Theft Of A Living. Wanted on suspicion of being an oxygen thief.

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 100_3926

Going equipped to steal:

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless Micahrichards-cropped_ucrl8xxnfirszin3osherc7a
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by ember on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless Scott-Sinclair
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by ember on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless Jack-Grealish-drunk

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 2EC37D4400000578-3330610-image-a-3_1448359664749
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:19 am

I had to quote the Sinclair one to see the URL and remind me of his name hes had that little impact.
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:39 am

Don’t see an issue with it tbh fellas. Are they not entitled to go away if not selected for international duty??

Players are entitled to go out and enjoy themselves when permitted to do so, to be pi55ed they’ve go away in the international break is silly. Had it not been international duty an they phoned in sick to then be found out that’s an issue but to be annoyed that there abroad drinking and smoking like they’re the only players to be caught is madness.

If we was higher in the league I don’ t feel this would be an issue, however due to the shite hole were in now emotions are high. There still human an sleep eat an breath just like us at certain times we need a break so why wouldn’t they?

As fans we expect allot more but nothing to see here imo.
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:18 am

Gabby been stopped at customs trying to smuggle in a million cigarettes, 4 shisha pipes and 2000 jars of frankfurters.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:09 pm

I bet they're in Dubai telling the local hookers that they're premier league football players.

I really hope someone recognises them and reminds them that they're only premier league football players for a few more weeks.

I really don't begrudge players cutting loose: they're young, loaded, in the media spotlight and work their arses off in training and matches for the right to be considered top players in the best league in the world.

But when you're in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons, don't get caught being a prick. Don't tweet confirmation that you're a prick. Don't let your mates share pictures of you passed out on the ground being a prick. Don't be a prick people who pay your wages "clowns".

Some of our players can hold their heads up and say that they did their best most of the time - even if their best is limited. But the vast majority of them are fucking cowboys who have stolen a living and will be given absolute dogs abuse the next time they show up to Villa Park in some other team's colours.

Sorry to interrupt. Continue with the gallery.
Trotters
Trotters

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:56 pm

@Dgrizzle7 wrote:Don’t see an issue with it tbh fellas. Are they not entitled to go away if not selected for international duty??

Players are entitled to go out and enjoy themselves when permitted to do so, to be pi55ed they’ve go away in the international break is silly. Had it not been international duty an they phoned in sick to then be found out that’s an issue but to be annoyed that there abroad drinking and smoking like they’re the only players to be caught is madness.

If we was higher in the league I don’ t feel this would be an issue, however due to the shite hole were in now emotions are high. There still human an sleep eat an breath just like us at certain times we need a break so why wouldn’t they?

As fans we expect allot more but nothing to see here imo.

The thing is it could almost have been predicted the players involved. Let's not beat around the bush here, both Richards and Agbonlahor have been fucking shit this season (Agbonlahor for a few seasons), they've contributed nothing and are of the highest earners in the squad. They are robbers, basically taking the piss out of all connected with the Villa. They are supposed to be top level professional athletes, earning the type of money that demands an individual is responsible for being the absolute best they can be, both physically and mentally. When given time off with a break of two weeks between games I'm not sure the expectation from clubs is that players go and get pissed up whilst smoking cigars and acting the fucking big man. What might make it a touch more acceptable is if they were top performing individuals producing the goods on the field at least every other game, but they aren't, they have been monumentally shit. And to do this when Villa are all but mathematically relegated and the manager sacked is beyond stupid, total shitheads. Who are the two most overweight looking tubs of lard in the Villa squad? That's right, Mr fucking Villa and Richards. Richards I'm sure will find another club mug enough to take him on, but I fear we are stuck with the shitcunt that is Agbonlahor because nobody will want that turd for anything more than £20 a week to clean their windows with his tongue. I'll be cheering from the roof tops if we can shift both of them this summer. Along with one or two others they are utter wank stains on Aston Villa. Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 1015550615
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbo on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:05 pm

Is there any member of the current squad we would be sorry to see leave in the summer? I am struggling to think of one....?
Robbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:24 pm

@Robbo wrote:Is there any member of the current squad we would be sorry to see leave in the summer? I am struggling to think of one....?

The thing is, we're a championship club now and we have to get used to that. I will be sorry to see Ayew leave, he will serve a premiership club very well next season imo. I'll also be sorry to see Gana and Traore leaving as I think both of those will kick on a lot in their 2nd season. I assume we will let Amavi go if he can get over the injury, and he was looking good before that injury. We will keep Gestede because we know he is effective in the championship. At the end of the day it's the players who want to leave that we must let leave for the best price possible. We know that Okore doesn't fancy the championship, neither does Gana. If we at all could I'd keep Ayew, Gana, Traore, Gil, and Amavi. Plead with them to give it one season and if we fail to go up then thank you and good luck with your next step. We will need a good splash of quality along with some proven championship grit to stand any chance of getting back up. Let's wait and see who wants out.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:12 pm

I agree with everything that has been said in this thread about players but can't help thinking that things would have been so much better under strong management.
Thinman
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:55 pm

I also agree with what members have said, when I was working you were always representing your company and made sure you did not put yourself in any embarrassing positions.The fools we have as players do not give a flying fuck about the club or fans.I would have been sacked for what some of the players have done.A strong manger and board should be able to sort this out, out the door for most of them.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:55 pm

I totally agree with everything that has been said, these are highly paid athletes who have under performed and not given the club value for money, they have had 2 weeks off, time to chill, practice hard and try to get back the edge they have obviously lost, but no they have continued to put out total shite as usual.🤦
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:50 pm

They have no shame at all. Fucktards the lot of them. Get that exit door open and shove the lot of them out.
Bank accounts full of fans cash and not an ounce of respect shown. Wankers the lot of them.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:00 am

Fuck the fucking lot off. Grealish has had his chance. Let him thrive elsewhere.absolute bunch of c unts. Fuck the fuck off!
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:58 am

This thing with Gabby getting off the plane at 07.30 to get to training for 09.30 is typical of the whole ethos of the club at the moment. To think its alright to do that sums up his crappie attitude and disrespect for the club.
At one stage I would have supported Gabby but I have had enough of the lazy temperamental couldn't give a feck attitude. Get rid remove the poison and lets get back to player that want to play for this great club. Mr Aston villa my arse.
Ohh another thing his stats  to minutes played to miles covered is comparable with Guzan, a striker to miles covered with a goalkeeper (some would argue that) is totally embarrassing.  Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 1015550615 Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 1015550615 Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 1015550615 Scarf Waving Scarf Waving    
I am and always will  be VTID
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:11 am

NARLA24
NARLA24

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:40 am

@NARLA24 wrote:Gabby suspended by the club and under investigation...SSN just now.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/10224896/gabriel-agbonlahor-left-out-of-aston-villa-squad

One down...
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Rogues Gallery - The Disgraceful Thread Of Shame Of The Probably Shameless 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trysullvilla on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:42 am

Investigation into alledged sisha pipe smoking. More likely impersonating a professional footballer
Trysullvilla
Trysullvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:14 am

@Trysullvilla wrote:Investigation into alledged sisha pipe smoking. More likely impersonating a professional footballer
Like that one Very Happy
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:44 am

Time to get rid, whatever it takes!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum