The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Poll - What next for Remi Garde ?

+5
Con
FoxyAV
ember
KMitch
smetro
9 posters

Go down

What Next for Remi ?

Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? I_vote_lcap4%Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? I_vote_lcap21%Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? I_vote_lcap17%Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? I_vote_lcap58%Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? Empty Poll - What next for Remi Garde ?

Post by smetro Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:54 pm

After refusing to confirm his future lies at villa - and paper talk that villa are already eyeing a replacement (yeah right !!!!) what do the coming months hold for Remi ?
smetro
smetro

Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? Empty Re: Poll - What next for Remi Garde ?

Post by KMitch Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:39 pm

I'm guessing Black was pushed on Remi by the board, as a replacement if things go south and Garde walks. The timing is too close to the board withdrawing Remi's promised transfer funds, and the fact that Remi has stated he doesn't know Black personally. He's the perfect guy in someone's eyes who doesn't know football to take over next season. Has lower league experience in abundance, can speak French, and most importantly, is very very very cheap compared to managers the fans would like.

I seriously think Remi will stick out this season, but the day after the final game, he'll give 2 fingers to the board and head back to France, where he will give a scathing interview about how awful the guys running our club are.
KMitch
KMitch

Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:13 am

KMitch wrote:...Remi has stated he doesn't know Black personally.
Shit, that's the first time I've heard that and if it's true maybe I was wrong to vote him seeing the season out then going.

I'm of the view, which I've stated a few times here, that he's been fucked by the board and he should go now with his head high. He should have all our good wishes and condolences for copping a bad break by having treacherous vermin pulling the strings.

I don't think it will reflect badly on him in the broader sphere of the game. Even casual observers can see what a ridiculous situation Villa are in and who the problems are. He won't be seen as a quitter, rather as someone too smart, dignified and possessing of an appropriate level of self-respect to allow himself to remain associated with the poisonous amateurs destroying the club.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:32 am

I think he'll see out the season. I hope he'll see out the season, I like what he's doing with the players he has.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:37 am

KMitch wrote:I'm guessing Black was pushed on Remi by the board, as a replacement if things go south and Garde walks.  The timing is too close to the board withdrawing Remi's promised transfer funds, and the fact that Remi has stated he doesn't know Black personally.  He's the perfect guy in someone's eyes who doesn't know football to take over next season.  Has lower league experience in abundance, can speak French, and most importantly, is very very very cheap compared to managers the fans would like

and he''s Scottish.
Con
Con

Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:18 pm

If Black is being groomed as our next manager we are even more fucked than I thought.
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:49 pm

EbeneezerGoode wrote:If Black is being groomed as our next manager we are even more fucked than I thought.

I think it would only be to season end.

TBF - Theres no point busting a gut to replace Garde should he quit in the next few weeks - Unless we are going do the unthinkable and land Moyes (or some other big name manager)

Boring as it sounds if Garde quits before the season ends - Black until the end of the season probably does make sense.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:12 pm

He's an honourable man and probably it ends to see out the season.

But he works for dishonourable men and will be provoked to leave soon
Thinman
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:41 pm

I like Remi Garde. He comes across as a genuine, likeable chap. He can, and will, do much better than this football club. I think he will still be here at the end of the season, simply because he is an honest bloke.
Whatever he decides, good luck to him.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:43 pm

Although I hope he is here for many years to come.

Without Randolph.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:30 pm

smetro wrote:
EbeneezerGoode wrote:If Black is being groomed as our next manager we are even more fucked than I thought.

I think it would only be to season end.

TBF - Theres no point busting a gut to replace Garde should he quit in the next few weeks - Unless we are going do the unthinkable and land Moyes (or some other big name manager)

Boring as it sounds if Garde quits before the season ends - Black until the end of the season probably does make sense.

Absolutely agree, I think the board don't really care if Garde goes or stays as Black is the back up at least till the end of the season.
The board hasn't supported Garde in this transfer window and I can't see anything changing in the summer as the board don't see Garde as the long term answer!
Personally I think that a lot will change again in the summer.
achilles
achilles

Poll - What next for Remi Garde ? 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down