The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant

+3
villajk
KMitch
The Utterer
7 posters

Go down

VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant Empty VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant

Post by The Utterer Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 pm

So i see our former ex assistant manager Peter Grant is mouthing off in the local press saying Villa fans are deluded!

Peter Grant Villa fans delusional article

Hmmmn, clearly he never lost his Bluenose leanings.

Read that article..

He says himself all the way through it that "x" manager was sacked for finishing 16th but actually had to reduce wages by almost half from 60k & 70k a week to 25k to 30k

Then "y" manager was sacked for finishing there

& "z" Manager was sacked for keeping us up

How much clearer could it be that is the OWNER & his employees who are deluded for expecting managers to create a successful team without the budget to back it up!! HOW IS THAT THE FANS FAULT EXACTLY??? Yes the fans could see the team was getting progressively worse and understandably got disgruntled ..Of course they did!

So is Grant saying we were supposed to meekly accept it all and cheer along politely? VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant 226846862

Don't get me wrong ALL football clubs have a portion of deluded fans and i'm sure we're no different but to single out Villa fans as deluded i feel is quite disgraceful from a former employee. I think most Villa fans know we're s**t and have been for years quite frankly so how the hell is that delusional?!

We are PROUD of our history yes and think the club has the potential to do much better than it has been for many years but surely that is NOT delusional?

For me the only delusion going on at Villa Park is from the owner and his employees.

NOW THEY ARE DELUSIONAL TO THINK YOU CAN KEEP A PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB IN THE DIVISION BY CONSTANTLY SELLING THE BEST PLAYERS YEAR IN YEAR OUT AND REPLACING THEM WITH CHEAPIES.

That is DELUSION!!

I believe Villa WAS potentially much better than what we have seen over the last five years... yes, i do.

I don't now though! I think we're screwed now under this lot. They just don't know what they're doing...But they think they do!! THAT IS DELUSION!!

A fan thinking his club has the ability to win more games and be much more competitive when they have been many times in the past is not DELUSION! That is justified expectation and a Passionate winning mentality which i would hope and expect to be present in virtually all fans of Premier League clubs.

It's called striving to be the best you can be and not settling for mediocrity.....Concepts which no doubt the author is not akin to but then why would he be coming from where he did where it is of more importance to just "Beat the Villa" than actually achieve anything apart from a flukey little cup win once a century!

Rant over  VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant 1015550615
The Utterer
The Utterer

VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant 3_star10

Back to top Go down

VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant Empty Re: VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant

Post by KMitch Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Frankly, I'm sick of these failed managers/ex players slagging of the fans in the media. The last 4 years they were writing articles about how delusional Villa supporters were because we believed that we "should be in the top 6" when none of us were claiming that at all. Now? They're starting to write these bullshit stories saying that we're delusional for expecting to stay in the Premier League as a club, even though we are one of the biggest clubs in England, and the biggest in the Midlands. According to Peter Grant, we should accept relegation with open arms because the Championship is apparently our level. Fuck off back to the Scum, you and that ginger twat who played a big part in creating this shit squad we have today.
KMitch
KMitch

VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant 2_star10

Back to top Go down

VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant Empty Re: VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant

Post by villajk Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Utterer perfectly put
villajk

VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Grant is seen as a Jonah by some and he has failure and relegation written through him like a stick of rock. His opinion is relevant why?
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:57 am

In some ways he has a point - with current structure at the club - Lerner, Hollis, Fox, - you would be imo be delusional to think that anything positive can come from that shower...
smetro
smetro

VILLA FANS ARE DELUSIONAL - Peter Grant 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:32 pm

Grant can get to fuck.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:39 am

Clubs delusional not the fans. The fans know the players are shite. They don't expect these players to win, they expect the club to recruit a quality of player that reflects the clubs heritage and desire for success. Instead they recruited players that reflected Lerners ownership quality and his desire for success.
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down