The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko

+23
Cha Ching
Con
andrew24561
FoxyAV
féliré
Mooseman
Army villain
Nix999
UnclePanda
VillaBill
VTID85
mefromhere
avfc85
ember
KMitch
Jae1411
thegaffer6
Thinman
Synopsis
EbeneezerGoode
Terry Derry
Dions_Bald_Head
NARLA24
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Can we possibly turn this mess around ?

Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_lcap16%Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_lcap36%Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko

Post by The Utterer Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:43 pm

smetro wrote:
The Utterer wrote:It was just so obvious we'd lose today the season was done weeks ago, i am surprised everyone appears to have still been harboring any hope.

It's all about Remi learning about who to keep and who to dispose of now ready for a huge promotion push nest season. All this hogwash he said about still not having given up is no doubt Fox & Lerner led in a feeble attempt to try & sell half season tickets... You never know there may be a few Fem Dom people out there who love the torture and decide to buy one.

The season is just  a massive opportunity now to see who's good, who's bad and which of the signings are going to come good and which ones not. At least Remi has 18 actual games to find out now! Then a full pre season 2 transfer windows and some warm up games to get us ready for a massive promotion push.

Results this season are merely a sideshow now whilst all this takes place...i do feel sorry for ST holders mind and tbh they deserve a full refund

poor as these players are, Remi has to show more to be given next season. Being kind I reckon Remi might scramble 2 or three wins when the fixtures get meaningless - Thats not enough a platform to be hopeful for next season.

As for a clear out - who's going to want these players ? - Richards and Ayew aside I don't see many takers for the others -  

I do hear you smetro absolutely but Frankly i don't think we will know how good Garde is or can be until we see him with players who don't constantly make schoolboy errors which keep on costing us games, it's not the tactics or the way we're set up which cost us week in week out it's a ridiculous decision or stupid pass or lack of effort..all of that is totally down to poor quality players coupled with lack of confidence. This was already there when he arrived however and i don't think it'll change until they can somehow go on a bit of a run of a few wins, then confidence should rise and we will learn more about Garde.

I do think he's made some selection errors, although he of course sees a million times more on the training ground than us fans do!

In reality could a top manager make a difference? ...Maybe a little yes but they would not ever come here so what do you do?

Again it boils down to the people above his head being the root cause with no manager better than Garde likely to want to come here whist those people are holding the reigns.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko

Post by villajk Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:45 pm

We yet again make the wrong appointment, it should have been MOYES and let him run all the football side ,no interference
villajk

Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:49 pm

villajk wrote:We yet again make the wrong appointment, it should have been MOYES and let him run all the football side ,no interference

I agree but I believe that is exactly why Moyes didn't want to come to us, Villa wanted a 'yes' man!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:29 pm

The Utterer wrote:
smetro wrote:
The Utterer wrote:It was just so obvious we'd lose today the season was done weeks ago, i am surprised everyone appears to have still been harboring any hope.

It's all about Remi learning about who to keep and who to dispose of now ready for a huge promotion push nest season. All this hogwash he said about still not having given up is no doubt Fox & Lerner led in a feeble attempt to try & sell half season tickets... You never know there may be a few Fem Dom people out there who love the torture and decide to buy one.

The season is just  a massive opportunity now to see who's good, who's bad and which of the signings are going to come good and which ones not. At least Remi has 18 actual games to find out now! Then a full pre season 2 transfer windows and some warm up games to get us ready for a massive promotion push.

Results this season are merely a sideshow now whilst all this takes place...i do feel sorry for ST holders mind and tbh they deserve a full refund

poor as these players are, Remi has to show more to be given next season. Being kind I reckon Remi might scramble 2 or three wins when the fixtures get meaningless - Thats not enough a platform to be hopeful for next season.

As for a clear out - who's going to want these players ? - Richards and Ayew aside I don't see many takers for the others -  

I do hear you smetro absolutely but Frankly i don't think we will know how good Garde is or can be until we see him with players who don't constantly make schoolboy errors which keep on costing us games, it's not the tactics or the way we're set up which cost us week in week out it's a ridiculous decision or stupid pass or lack of effort..all of that is totally down to poor quality players coupled with lack of confidence. This was already there when he arrived however and i don't think it'll change until they can somehow go on a bit of a run of a few wins, then confidence should rise and we will learn more about Garde.

I do think he's made some selection errors, although he of course sees a million times more on the training ground than us fans do!

In reality could a top manager make a difference? ...Maybe a little yes but they would not ever come here so what do you do?

Again it boils down to the people above his head being the root cause with no manager better than Garde likely to want to come here whist those people are holding the reigns.

Of course Garde could be an absolute diamond of a manager. But where is the evidence that he can stop the rot and rebuild us ? most likely in the championship - He got reasonable placings with Lyon , but nothing earth shattering, in his very short time here Im seeing very little - if we continue this loosing streak until April/May - I don't believe even Tom Fox will try to tell us that Remi is the man.

I beleive we are down , the nightmare scenario for me is Remi stays but we start next season poorly and are manager hunting next October. I think we can limit that risk by appointing Moyes or Pearson....... pronto....
smetro
smetro

Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villajk Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:14 pm

MOYES FOR ME
villajk

Sunderland v Aston Villa Saturday 2nd January 2016 3pm ko - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:03 pm

As a matter of interest was Richards off the pitch for Sunderland's third goal as he was nowhere in camera shot?
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4