The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

New Chairman?

+25
Sky
Villa_Dan
Jo64
smetro
Dions_Bald_Head
achilles
4BetLite
NARLA24
Trotters
jeffvilla
banneruk
The Utterer
KMitch
DaveAV1
Coseley Villa
Synopsis
prmort
Jae1411
villajk
avfc85
EbeneezerGoode
Terry Derry
Barton82
Thinman
rosco77
29 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

New Chairman? - Page 7 Empty Re: New Chairman?

Post by Thinman Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:56 am

I wouldn't hold your breath. There was a Board meeting last week supposedly to to look critically at what has gone wrong. Perhaps I was naive in expecting something to emerge from that, but it hasn't.

Possibly something will happen at season end, or when we have been relegated but by then, much much too late.
Thinman
Thinman

New Chairman? - Page 7 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:03 am

Thinman wrote:I wouldn't hold your breath. There was a Board meeting last week supposedly to to look critically at what has gone wrong. Perhaps I was naive in expecting something to emerge from that, but it hasn't.

Possibly something will happen at season end, or when we have been relegated but by then, much much too late.

I can't believe that an accountant will not look at that bloated structure below him and not make changes. Fox is on £1m a year - I just don't see what he brings to the club . Riley and Amstadd probably had a big hand in tossing £50m up the wall in the summer...
Lets simply things- Get a proven championship manager in - and let him appoint his own scouting and coaching staff ...its no rocket science...
smetro
smetro

New Chairman? - Page 7 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Totally agree with you.

What we don't know is the dynamics of Hollis' relationship with Fox and Lerner. If Fox is still Lerner's man, then nothing really is going to change except for more 'biscuit cutbacks' and mass sackings of innocent employees.

Sorry, I'm being very cynical but I just don't believe that those really responsible for this mess are ever likely to be held to account. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

Start next season with this same team and we'll be entertaining League 1 football before too long.
Thinman
Thinman

New Chairman? - Page 7 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Lerner will be on Skid Row before he fucks off.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

New Chairman? - Page 7 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Thinman wrote:Totally agree with you.

What we don't know is the dynamics of Hollis' relationship with Fox and Lerner. If Fox is still Lerner's man, then nothing really is going to change except for more 'biscuit cutbacks' and mass sackings of innocent employees.

Sorry, I'm being very cynical but I just don't believe that those really responsible for this mess are ever likely to be held to account. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

Start next season with this same team and we'll be entertaining League 1 football before too long.

Yep - Remi and Fox are around next season - be be bottom half for me.
smetro
smetro

New Chairman? - Page 7 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7