The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Outsider: Sean Dyche

+2
KMitch
smetro
6 posters

Go down

Outsider: Sean Dyche Empty Outsider: Sean Dyche

Post by smetro Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:43 pm

Would he join a big club on the way - or continue with rise of his minnows.

I can see the attraction here - should the worst happen and we get relegated, there's probably non better to get us straight back up.

A Touch of Lamberts or Mcleish ...sure .....but if were gambling I d go with this guy.....
smetro
smetro

Outsider: Sean Dyche 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Outsider: Sean Dyche Empty Re: Outsider: Sean Dyche

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:48 pm

I would give up Villa for a few years if we got stuck with him. Would be a truly smalltime shit club signing

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:54 pm

You think Garde would be shambolic, but wouldn't mind Dyche???? Now I know you're taking the piss...
KMitch
KMitch

Outsider: Sean Dyche 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:22 am

I got ridiculed for saying I wanted Sean Dyche a few weeks ago. I think he's the best up and coming manager in this country. He was unlickybti be sacked at Watford as he was doing a good job, the owners just wanted their own man and he's done a fantastic job with Burnley, not only getting them promoted but keeping them competetive in the premier league with no money. He has a big future ahead of him and is someone I see as a leading contender to take over from Roy if he carries on. I don't understand why people are so against him
Jae1411

Outsider: Sean Dyche 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:39 am

Jae1411 wrote:I got ridiculed for saying I wanted Sean Dyche a few weeks ago. I think he's the best up and coming manager in this country. He was unlickybti be sacked at Watford as he was doing a good job, the owners just wanted their own man and he's done a fantastic job with Burnley, not only getting them promoted but keeping them competetive in the premier league with no money. He has a big future ahead of him and is someone I see as a leading contender to take over from Roy if he carries on. I don't understand why people are so against him

People are against him because he has a worse record than Lambert and in the last 2 seasons Pearson has out performed him both seasons!

Prefer him to Garde but that like I would rather have herpes than AIDS?

DelboyVilla

Outsider: Sean Dyche 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:16 am

I like Sean Dyche, would I want him managing the Villa now?

No

Garde for me.
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by bruka Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:45 am

Dyche was relegated with a Burnley team that had a lot of battlers in and a couple of start turns in Ings, Heaton and Boyd - could you imagine him with the likes of Hutton, Guzan and Lescott ?
bruka

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:47 am

bruka wrote:Dyche was relegated with a Burnley team that had a lot of battlers in and a couple of start turns in Ings, Heaton and Boyd - could you imagine him with the likes of Hutton, Guzan and Lescott ?

Fair point.

I think he would be my second choice after Moyes though. I don't Moyes is feasible
smetro
smetro

Outsider: Sean Dyche 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum