The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Tiago Ilori

+17
Villa_Dan
Dazzle
smetro
Trotters
FoxyAV
Saunders82
mefromhere
Dgrizzle7
De Kuip
WendyOz
DomAVFC
DaveAV1
Dions_Bald_Head
LVBrit
ViewFromT2
NARLA24
gdale1
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tiago Ilori Empty Tiago Ilori

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Just wondering if this could be a really good signing for us - one of those under-the-radar ones that work out - I have a really good feeling about this kid and hope he can be the solution to our RB problem.

Lots of L'pool fans not happy with this at all (although it might be because they paid £6 mill for him and he's not featured for them - more of BR's money wasting).

Typical of their comments is this:

"I'm sorry but this is completely absurd now.

Ilori has bags of potential and had a fine Under-21 European Championship to boot. He looks quick, strong, an excellent reader of the game and can actually play football (which is what the manager likes, doesn't he?). And now we have effectively let him go to Aston Villa for £6m while Lovren partners Skrtel in our defence.

I've had enough."

Which makes me wonder if Tim's done a great bit of business there. Ilori is supposed to be rapid as well - if we can get him playing can you imagine how good it would be to have both our full backs bombing forward but being able to defend as well. Somebody jokingly wished for a right-sided twin brother of Amavi to be signed today - hey, just imagine if we have the next best thing! Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

Last edited by De Kuip on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect choice of an indefinite article - must do better...................lol)
De Kuip
De Kuip

Tiago Ilori 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Tiago Ilori Empty Re: Tiago Ilori

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Loan signings are shit. Nothing about this signing is good. Nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Loan signings are shit. Nothing about this signing is good. Nothing.

We have the option to buy for 6-9 million at the end of season. Is that good? If he turns out to be the right sided Amavi then we're onto a real winner.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Tiago Ilori 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Still shit imo. The option to buy doesn't stop victimpool of keeping him if he performs well. Doesn't stop him ditching us for better and bigger clubs if he performs either. Shit signing, shit transfer window. Relegation on the cards. Lerner out.

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:45 pm

If we offer what's been agreed then they can't keep him. This transfer window we have signed some very promising young players, added some experience and yet you still aren't happy? Would you prefer we went back to signing players from League 2 or the French 3rd tier?

We've signed a player who could turn out to be b real gem and already he's been written off because ... Well I actually don't know why you're writing him off at all
mefromhere
mefromhere

Tiago Ilori 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:01 pm

The option to buy is from my understanding not an implemented release clause,  that would surprise me. And even if it was, if a defender performs to the degree in the PL that we will spend £ 9 million on him, then there will be bigger clubs interested then us. Shite loan.

We've signed some interesting young players from France and that's great. However we've lost our entire spine and sold the player that's saved us from relegation the last two seasons.

We've not replaced Tekkers at all. We simply don't have a striker worth talking about. We're once again gonna struggle for goals in a relegation battle.

Our net spend is close to being negative. Not impressed by this window at all. Nice use of talent pools in France, but that's it.

At least Gestede will be useful in the championship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Nice way to slate a player before he's even played for us! Fucking hell, our fans are twats. 

By all accounts lots of Liverpool fans rate this kid and he's rapid as fuck. I want to see how he does at RB.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Tiago Ilori 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Still shit imo. The option to buy doesn't stop victimpool of keeping him if he performs well. Doesn't stop him ditching us for better and bigger clubs if he performs either. Shit signing, shit transfer window. Relegation on the cards. Lerner out.

Ted's back!!!! Tiago Ilori 1662365926

Yes lots of mumbles about him being very good, looking forward to seeing him on the pitch for us.
VTID85

Tiago Ilori 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:40 am

Quote from BR
Tiago Ilori Llori10
Wookster
Wookster

Tiago Ilori 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:09 am

Wookster wrote:Quote from BR
Tiago Ilori Llori10

I was so confused about why everyone was saying he's going to play RB for us when we already have 3 on the roster and he's a natural CB.  Glad Sherwood has clarified that he is a CB.
KMitch
KMitch

Tiago Ilori 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:54 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Nice way to slate a player before he's even played for us! Fucking hell, our fans are twats. 

By all accounts lots of Liverpool fans rate this kid and he's rapid as fuck. I want to see how he does at RB.

Nobody here is slating the player. Seems 'our fans' are unable to read as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:15 am

You said there is nothing good at all about this loan and that it's a shit loan. Not slating the player? Then learn to convey your message in a way that doesn't resemble a pouting child
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Tiago Ilori 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:21 am

Yes loan. I don't like loans. Even he turns out to be brilliant for us it's fuck all chance he will go here permanent. We're not in London, we're not a big club compared to those in Europe. We have an owner that doesn't invest. We don't give out high wages like we used to. Why on earth would he pick us over others that come knocking.

He most likely wouldn't. Do we end up developing a player and have to re-sync our side with another player next summer.

Rubbish loan. Small time shit signing.

Convey eh. How about you read what's actually being said instead of making up whatever your estrogen are telling you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:38 am

Estrogen is a chemical, how can "they" tell me anything you pleb??? 

Joppe84 wrote:Nothing about this signing is good

Joppe84 wrote:Shit signing

Yeah, really clear. Another twat for the block list. Bye princess
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Tiago Ilori 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:59 am

Superb. Your replies was always thick as fuck anyway.

And get a fucking dictionary. There's a difference between a signing and a player. Just like there's a difference between a transaction and a stock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:03 am

I'm utterly perplexed how you can view this transfer window as shit.

Last season, we didn't have a "team". We had (and lost) a world class striker that could maybe get us 20 goals a season and our next best player who doesn't score.

Gestede won't get 20. Ayew won't get 20. Neither will Gabby or Kozak. They'll probably get 20 between them.

So that balances itself out.

Then we look at the midfield and how many goals we got from that last season and I think we've got a shit-tonne more goals in us this season.

We have players that are fast, inventive, can pass the ball (remember "passing" under Lambert? No, me neither) and will provide no shortage of entertainment....something else totally and utterly lacking under the previous manager with the previous players.

This window has been a revelation! If you don't think it has then I'd like you to tell me what players you think we should have bought in with the budget we had? Even if we spent big and bought Benteke's perfect replacement, do you think that would be a satisfactory window? Do you think that would prevent a relegation battle?

I'm not sure what our net spend was (I'll guess at around £5m) so let us know what you'd have liked to have seen for that kind of money Joppe, because I'm gobsmacked that you think it's been a shit window signing shit players. So...let's hear your ideal scenario.
Trotters
Trotters

Tiago Ilori 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:20 am

Trotters wrote:I'm utterly perplexed how you can view this transfer window as shit.

Drinking lead paint as a child will do that to you
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Tiago Ilori 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:33 am

My take on things is this;

Have I been excited about Villa in the last few years - even with Benteke/snake etc.? No.

Am I excited about Villa right now?

Yes. Damn right, yes.

Message ends.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Tiago Ilori 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:36 am

By the way - my mistake - I thought he was a RB, not a CB.

I've been on the phone to Tim this morning and explained my error. he's agreed to play Ilori out of position at right back to save my blushes......... Tiago Ilori 3769219917
De Kuip
De Kuip

Tiago Ilori 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:11 am

De Kuip wrote:By the way - my mistake - I thought he was a RB, not a CB.

I've been on the phone to Tim this morning and explained my error. he's agreed to play Ilori out of position at right back to save my blushes......... Tiago Ilori 3769219917

He might play as the right sided of a 3. That would suit both :)
mefromhere
mefromhere

Tiago Ilori 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:22 am

Yes M De Kuip, were buzzing mate and if this kid can play anywhere at the back then we'll see him at RB in no time, there ain't much competition to beat, lets be honest.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Tiago Ilori 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:35 am

I'm buzzing. 

That might be my tinnitus though...
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Tiago Ilori 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:11 pm

I didn't know that men also suffer from time of the month Joppe84!!! jesus Christ I cant believe what I read!! joppe you must be from the sty?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:11 pm

I didn't know that men also suffer from time of the month Joppe84!!! jesus Christ I cant believe what I read!! joppe you must be from the sty?

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:19 pm

I DEFINITELY suffer from the time of the month - my other half is a nightmare!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Tiago Ilori 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum