The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Gabby Agbonlahor

+46
VillaBill
achilles
Boldfinger
Trysullvilla
smetro
ember
Synopsis
Terry Derry
MarvelVillan
NARLA24
Dazzle
Cha Ching
Dgrizzle7
Villa_Dan
avfc85
VTID85
Trotters
FoxyAV
Wookster
DaveAV1
Fpuppys
gdale1
jeffvilla
4BetLite
DomAVFC
mefromhere
EbeneezerGoode
big ming
ViewFromT2
Morgan Villa
De Kuip
DelboyVilla
Thinman
ejs1111
KMitch
GadgetMan
Deano69
bazzah
South London Villan
Army villain
Mazrim
Dions_Bald_Head
villabromsgrove
Saunders82
gdav
thegaffer6
50 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 Empty Re: Gabby Agbonlahor

Post by Army villain Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:39 am

I think Gabby is the spy in the camp, if coaches and managers fall out with Gabby, for sure next week in the papers its full of bullying , big upsets in the dressing room, plus shit football to watch.I noticed the lately gabby body language has changed he is one of the first off the field, mind you he should not be on their in the first place.
Army villain
Army villain

Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 1815562058  Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 1815562058
Army villain wrote:I think Gabby is the spy in the camp, if coaches and managers fall out with Gabby, for sure next week in the papers its full of bullying , big upsets in the dressing room, plus shit football to watch.I noticed the lately gabby body language has changed he is one of the first off the field, mind you he should not be on their in the first place.
Gabby has been beHind most of the trouble for years. I even came across him on Twitter wear I was speEkig yo a girl off Emmerdale. Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 1815562058
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:06 am

I wonder if his agent took advantage of Villa's shit state and negotiated a "plays if fit" clause?
Trotters
Trotters

Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:41 pm

At least Gabby got an assist today! Not that it meant anything in the final result, of course.
DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:46 pm

That was a good baLl that he put in dor Gil. Just a pity that Gil was taken offby Sherwood.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Terry Derry wrote:That was a good baLl that he put in dor Gil. Just a pity that Gil was taken offby Sherwood.

Agreed. With hindsight (which is always a wonderful thing), that was a very poor decision.
DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:33 am

Done the dirty on his missus with his ex and knocked her up. Stay classy Gabby!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by big ming Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:02 am

Mystery solved!

Clearly the reason why he is so ineffective (having read the latest girlfriend gossip) is that the poor bugger is totally knackered before he gets anywhere near the football club!

If he put half as much effort into his game as he does into chasing skirt, he would probably be an England regular.
big ming

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:20 am

The whole of football have now been made aware of how lazy he is. They probably don't know what a troublemaker he is within the squAd. Please let Garde see through him and get rid.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:08 pm

As much a fraud as a "footballer" as Chancerwood is as a "manager".

The worst part about this is this really isn't hot off the press news, it's old news. He has always, always been a very limited athlete. He could run like a greyhound and got himself some body strength but he was more of a runner with a football than a fast footballer.

I've long found this "he's one of our own" crap somewhat embarrassing and has allowed him gull too much of the fanbase. The, frankly, unperceptive defenders of him are hopefully experiencing the scales falling from their eyes. However good a footballer he was ever going to be, he's already been it. It's gone, in the past,fucking history.

He's not going to get any better, hungrier, smarter. He's crap, complacent and dumb as a rock. One more reason to point the finger at Lamebert and question his judgement. This wage thief got another contract on his watch when we should have either sold him for sandwiches or let his contract expire and let him sign for Nuneaton on a free.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Terry Derry wrote:The whole of football have now been made aware of how lazy he is. They probably don't know what a troublemaker he is within the squAd. Please let Garde see through him and get rid.
Spot on fella.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by MarvelVillan Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Given Remi's connections to intelligent and respected people who saw through Gabby long ago, I'm hopeful his days are numbered or over.

MarvelVillan
MarvelVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Terry Derry wrote:The whole of football have now been made aware of how lazy he is. They probably don't know what a troublemaker he is within the squAd. Please let Garde see through him and get rid.

Houllier found him out early, that's when Gabby started causing dressing room hassle for Houllier. Villa need to rid themselves of the whole British clique/establishment that has surrounded football for too long.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Dazzle wrote:

Houllier found him out early, that's when Gabby started causing dressing room hassle for Houllier. Villa need to rid themselves of the whole British clique/establishment that has surrounded football for too long.
Spot on and Gabby has been a bad influence for many years. Off ya go ya serial shagging degenerate. Club Captain !!!!!! Seriously, get real Villa. If he is the best person to represent our club then we really are a bloody joke. Micah Richards should be both Club and Match Captain imv.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by MarvelVillan Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Agreed. He's an embarrassment. His permanent expression is like a dog that's just been shown a card trick. He does nothing on the pitch and is disruptive off it. I cannot think of a single thing he offers the club now, other than the massive sales in branded baby grows.
MarvelVillan
MarvelVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Bang on, guys. It's inconceivable that in the course of the conversations that Garde has had with Houllier, Houllier hasn't said something to put Garde wise on exactly what he's got on his hands here.

As mentioned, Houllier had GA's number straight away. He will surely have said something to the effect of "Merde footballeur, plus merde homme."

Garde was watching and I hope he is utterly ruthless. Last night he certainly had the grim face of someone who will be. It can't have escaped his attention that the cheeky fuck had the temerity to chastise some of his teammates for their perceived failings while he lamposted his way through the half.

Remi, strip him of the club captain's role and boot him out into the weeds. I doubt you'll get him off the books and out of the club - the wanker will do a Winston Bogarde - but you can get him off the pitch and out of the squad until his contract ends.

It's a bitter pill to swallow that he'll drain the coffers but it's not the first time in recent history we've had to have a worthless cnut around polluting the place. Crisp Packet Ireland is one that jumps immediately to mind. All that can be done is to marginalise him to keep his malign influence on the rest of the squad to a minimum.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:43 pm

We hear that a ninth woman, this time with three kids, is about to hit the front pages with our favourite lazy player being responsible.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:01 am

I would seriously pay the balance of his contract and release him just to get him away from the club if I was in charge. Should be struggling to get into the Solihull Moors team not club captain with us.
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:02 am

At least his spunk is still quick moving, works the channels and is capable of hitting the target.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:59 am

If someone is reading this to you, you despicable, lazy, retarded, mouth-breathing, piss-taking oxygen thief just fuck off. You are a disgrace as a "footballer", strolling around like a big-time talent gesturing at teammates for their perceived failings.

Gabby, you utter, utter cvnt. I can scarcely believe I feel this way towards a Villa player but I actually want you to have a career-ending injury just to be rid of you. You won't go any other way and we need to draw the poison you have injected into the club.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:48 pm

I can't recall the MOTD spotlight being cast on a player like that before. He needs to have 'I get paid over £60k a week for doing fuck all' on the back of his shirt, with all the fans being handed bows and arrows.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:45 am

Mr Aston Villa is a disgrace. He has been a known trouble maker in the dressing room for years now and is as destructive at the club as the likes of Fox et al. He summed himself up the other week when he finally scored after his 12 month drought and had a go at fans for daring to have criticized him. Nasty chav waste of a wage who has made a living out of being stupid but he can run fast.
DelboyVilla

Gabby Agbonlahor - Page 8 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:22 pm

It is always an arsehole of a player who cups his ears at his own fans after scoring a rare goal. I hope the slappers, that he has given kids to, take him to the cleaners.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Agbonlahor is a cancerous parasite feeding off of our club the sooner he fucks off to play for Walsall the better.
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:18 am

Could this be the beginning of the end? I really, really hope so. Make no mistake the current regime absolutely are ruthless enough to cancel his contract if they can find a reason.

I hope to God they do because otherwise it'll be a fined two weeks wages job which, although it will add at least 100k to the coffers, won't solve the problem.

Come on, legal team, let's see you earn your money on this one and get Shitcunt #1 in the Rogues Gallery out of the club.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next