The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

7 Days of Villa (20)

Go down

7 Days of Villa (20)

Friday, 26th June

It's reported that Fabian Delph has a release fee of £10m. That can't be true, can it? I could understand a relegation clause, but we could lose him for just £10m just months into a new deal? If this is true, it's a disgrace as far as I'm concerned.

We're linked with a 'swoop' for Spurs trio Emmanuel Adebayor, Andros Townsend, and Tom Carroll. That feels like lazy journalism.

Saturday, 27th June

Good news! The Delph release fee isn't £10m. Bad news! Apparently it's only £8m. What. The. Hell?

Sunday, 28th June

4 stories about departures today: Guzan, Vlaar, Delph, Benteke. Spinetastic!

Monday, 29th June

Ray Wilkins gives an interview - the gist is, he really hopes we keep hold of Delph, Micah Richards was a top signing, and we'll be spending more money than we have in recent years.

In transfer talk, apparently we've had a small bid for Groningen's Tjarron Cherry. The general consensus seems to be that we'll be back in in for him.

Also, apparently Roma are in for Tonev. Surely not?!

Late night update - apparently we've made a bid for Ajax left wing-back Nicolai Boilesen.

Tuesday, 30th June

Not much going on today other than regurgitated rumours. We have announced that our gambling partners next season will be bet365 and Betfair. That's certainly an upgrade.

Wednesday, 1st July

It's July. Second half of the year. IT WAS CHRISTMAS THE OTHER DAY! Jeez.

We start the month off with talksport - the radio station equivalent of the tabloids - stating that Benteke to Liverpool is to be announced imminently. This was refuted elsewhere later on.

Here is the thing; yes, Benteke is probably off this summer and yes I guess it will be Liverpool. But if you keep saying it often enough, when it (probably) happens, you can go, "WE TOLD YOU SO!" and honestly, I'm bored of this needless sensationalism.

Late night update - it appears we've agreed a deal for Idrissa Gueye for £9m from Lille. I don't know much about him but Twitter folk seem very excited!

Thursday, 2nd July

Gueye is in Burmingham. It seems this is happening. But it's now 11pm, and I think it's safe to say there will be no announcement today!

HOWEVER! We have also been linked with Dennis Praet for around £7m. He's a young Belgian, I haven't seen much of him but from what I have seen this is a very exciting link.

Well we started off with talk of departures and while that may still happen, we end with some very promising links. It's not dull, is it?
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

7 Days of Villa (20) :: Comments

Post on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:00 pm by Trotters

Once again, this gets my tick of approval. Well done.

I cannot wait for the next episode. Have a feeling it's gonna be a good one?

S
Over the head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum