The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

7 Days of Villa (18)

Go down

7 Days of Villa (18) Empty 7 Days of Villa (18)

Friday, 12th June

Fabian Delph says he'd like Benteke to stay but won't try to force him into doing so.

Micah Richards is apparently set for a medical at Bodymoor early next week. This is pretty much everywhere, not just Twitter ITK accounts  Rolling Eyes

Matthew Lowton is linked with a move to Burnley, I'm sure a move for him is best all round at this stage.

Benteke plays against Wales, and is awful. Still doesn't change the £32.5m clause though, okay, other clubs?! Bash

Saturday, 13th June

We're linked with a move for Reading winger Tariqe Fosu. I have probably seen him play but I'd be lying if I told you I remember anything about him. To be honest, even as I'm typing, I'm struggling to remember his name. That's probably nothing to do with the player, and everything to do with my brain... Suspect

Sunday, 14th June

We're linked with Jamie Vardy from Leicester. The fee is supposed to be about £15m. I suspect for that reason alone that there is nothing in it, however it seems that most Villa fans are suicidal.

I'm just off to bed and it seems that there are some pictures of Jack Grealish lying in the road on holiday. I suspect the papers will be all over this tomorrow...

Monday, 15th June

...of course they are. It's daft and he needs a talking to; not because he's a 19 year-old who got drunk on holiday a month before pre-season, but because he needs to learn that the media will destroy anyone on this planet that they want to if they are given even a percentage of an excuse. So I hope he learns his lesson, gets his head down and comes back better next season.

Enda Stevens joins Portsmouth. Yeah, I'd forgot he played for us too. Oh well, good luck to him.

There's more Benteke stuff, nothing you haven't heard before.

Tuesday, 16th June

Micah Richards 'favourites' a tweet about Villa. Apparently that is news.

Today, transfer links are: Charlton Athletic youngster Jordan Cousins, OGC Nice duo Jordan Amavi and Valentin Eysseric, and Hull winger Robbie Brady.

For what it's worth, Tom Cleverley got married. Congrats to him and all that.

Wednesday, 17th June

Micah Richards signs! He's on a free, and if he can stay fit, I think he'll be a cracking asset for us. My only doubt is over his fitness, his ability isn't in question for me.

There's more Grealish opinion out there and Benteke should still be leaving for about 27 clubs. I'm bored.

Thursday, 18th June

See my last sentence from yesterday? Yeah, that.

In actual news, Andi Weimann has gone to Derby for £2.75m. I've never made much of a secret that I'm not a fan and I'm glad he's gone, but I wish him no ill will, and there's every chance that in the Championship, he'll bang in a load of goals.

No takeover news this week, some of the natives are getting a little restless...  7 Days of Villa (18) 1420239857
kimbo
kimbo

7 Days of Villa (18) 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

7 Days of Villa (18) :: Comments

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:03 pm by villabromsgrove

A week in the life of your average Villa fan. There's still enough rumours to keep us coming back for more. Cheers Kimbo.

Back to top Go down

Trotters

Post Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:23 am by Trotters

Always a good read. Wish I could fast forward to next weeks to save me having to hit refresh every 3 minutes.

Thanks for the write up!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down