The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

7 Days of Villa (14)

Go down

7 Days of Villa (14) Empty 7 Days of Villa (14)

I shall start off by saying that I'm not going to bother talking discussing the Benteke-To-Liverpool rumours, as they are a daily annoyance...

Friday, 15th May

Sherwood says Benteke would be better off staying at Villa. Obviously I agree!

Big day tomorrow, we could be safe, or we could be having a little bit of squeaky bum time on the last day.

Saturday, 16th May

7 Days of Villa (14) Mib_sa10

Sunday, 17th May

Okay so yesterday was a freakish farce. But Spurs won, and we're safe. Hardly something to celebrate, but relief is paramount.

Beth Merrick and Olivia Fergusson grabbed a brace apiece as the ladies smashed Durham 4-1 at their place.

Monday, 18th May

Graham Burke scored the only goal as the U21 side beat Brighton. Gary Gardner and Nathan Baker both got a run-out, so a good evenings work all round.

Tuesday, 19th May

Scott Sinclair has signed permanently, as the activation clause was triggered once we were safe. I'm not as enthused as many of you, but there's certainly the prospect for him to turn into an absolute bargain at just £2.5m.

Wednesday, 20th May

We're linked with Charlie Austin. The general premise is that he'd be Benteke's replacement; I'd rather they be in the same Villa squad myself!

The U18 side beat Man City 3-1 to complete a week of wins for all of our sides... apart from the first team! 

Thursday, 21st May

Transfer rumours include us being linked to Adebayor (no thanks) and Benteke linked to Chelsea, a club that actually makes a bit of sense for him.

Delph is named in the England squad. Meanwhile, Hodgson says nice things about Jack Grealish.

Greg Dyke has plans to give more tickets to fans for the FA Cup final. Too little too late for us and Arsenal this year though, isn't it? Even the 30,000 that each team will have is still disgusting.

Anyway, we look forward to the weekend completely and utterly relaxed; as Burnley are already down, I suggest we play a weakened team and let our players rest up before the cup final. They've been playing under stressful conditions lately, and I'd be inclined to believe that having this week off will do them good, as well as allowing for some of the 'walking wounded' to heal up a bit.

It's nice to be relaxed, isn't it?  Scarf Waving
kimbo
kimbo

7 Days of Villa (14) 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

7 Days of Villa (14) :: Comments

Post Fri May 22, 2015 2:29 pm by villabromsgrove

I'm so laid back it was a real effort to stretch over and click the blue thumbs up icon .... but I've managed to stir myself because you've summed up our strange but all important last week perfectly. Beer

Back to top Go down

kimbo

Post Fri May 22, 2015 3:02 pm by kimbo

To be honest, I was on the piss from 10am on the day of the game, and we were so depressed at half-time that we did a ridiculous amount of shots, so I can barely remember anything about the second half to comment on it anyway, and I'll be damned if I'm going to watch it again :)

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down