The Bells Are Ringing


WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!


Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by villabromsgrove on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:50 pm

@kimbo wrote:I see Sherwood has called Albion 'a good little club' but is glad he's somewhere 'massive'.

Nice one for winding them up when we're fragile as fuck pal.

Maybe his plan is to get Craig Gardner so angry that he gets sent off in the first 30 seconds.
It's not a bad tactic. If West Brom turn up with their usual Pulis away plan, then it will be very hard to break them down. If they let Sherwood wind them up and come at us, we could find a way through them. I'm clutching at bales of hay here!

villabromsgrove



Posts : 4170
Reputation : 1522
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 69
Location : Near to brilliant Brum!

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by achilles on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:58 pm

@kimbo wrote:I see Sherwood has called Albion 'a good little club' but is glad he's somewhere 'massive'.

Nice one for winding them up when we're fragile as fuck pal.

Maybe his plan is to get Craig Gardner so angry that he gets sent off in the first 30 seconds.

Its irrelevant, the baggies are already going to be wound up playing us especially in our current position, Gardner always is wound up playing against us!

Bottom line is how our players react, I am up for it so our players should be as well and if they are fragile, f**k off, we don't want any bottlers out there tomorrow night!

The players WILL give a performance that is worthy of the name of ASTON VILLA, no excuses tomorrow night!

Bring it on!!!
avatar
achilles



Posts : 1954
Reputation : 1380
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by mefromhere on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Why would Gardner get wound up? He always wanted to play for a club like Villa didn't he?

TS said in interviews today that it's no use blaming the front 2 (delighted that he sees it as a 2 up front even if it doesn't look like that on the pitch beause at least that's the aim!) because they still aren't getting the right service, which he's absolutely right about!

Fully expecting a new midfield tomorrow and hopefully with a new Benteke partner! And if we could couple that with a Gil who plays to the instructions and a Sinclair with a point to prove and a Bacuna getting a chance and a Clark leading the back 4 with authority ...

I sound confident but I secretly know our best chance is if the rumours of Berahino and Ideye being injured are true! And even then I'm fully expecting a Gardner 35 yarder to match Gary's goal for Forest

avatar
mefromhere



Posts : 696
Reputation : 646
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by kimbo on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:11 pm

My post was pretty much tongue in cheek to be honest, as is most things I say to anyone ever
avatar
kimbo



Posts : 2204
Reputation : 734
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by mefromhere on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:18 pm

@kimbo wrote:My post was pretty much tongue in cheek to be honest, as is most things I say to anyone ever

As was mine, and Gardner always having been a fan of every club he signed for ...
avatar
mefromhere



Posts : 696
Reputation : 646
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by kimbo on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:07 pm

@mefromhere wrote:
@kimbo wrote:My post was pretty much tongue in cheek to be honest, as is most things I say to anyone ever

As was mine, and Gardner always having been a fan of every club he signed for ...
Yes I figured  Very Happy
avatar
kimbo



Posts : 2204
Reputation : 734
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by Mazrim on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:32 am

If we lose this game, I can't see us recovering.
If we win it, it could be the catalyst to push on.
A draw isnt much use. Get those points at all costs.
avatar
Mazrim



Posts : 965
Reputation : 729
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 43
Location : Solihell

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by Synopsis on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:31 am

I know we normally step up for the Baggies games, but when what your stepping up from is so low I just can't see us getting the result anymore. The optimistic part of me thinks we should be able to get a draw as Baggies away form ain't the best (still miles better than us though). The pessimist/realist inside of me soon crushes that hope every time is rises though.
avatar
Synopsis



Posts : 446
Reputation : 466
Join date : 2014-05-16
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by Trotters on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:43 pm

@kimbo wrote:
@mefromhere wrote:
@kimbo wrote:My post was pretty much tongue in cheek to be honest, as is most things I say to anyone ever

As was mine, and Gardner always having been a fan of every club he signed for ...
Yes I figured  Very Happy

I hope the Villa fans sing "You're just a shit Gary Gardner" when he skies one over the bar.
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9682
Reputation : 5306
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by villabromsgrove on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:52 pm

We need some luck tonight.

villabromsgrove



Posts : 4170
Reputation : 1522
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 69
Location : Near to brilliant Brum!

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by NARLA24 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:11 pm

We cannot lose this game. C'mon Villa.
avatar
NARLA24



Posts : 2399
Reputation : 1786
Join date : 2014-09-26
Age : 47
Location : Lanzarote in the sun.

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by Rattler on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Were going to win tonight, 3 nil. What you all worried for....
avatar
Rattler



Posts : 28
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-04-24
Age : 36
Location : Cornwall

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by thegaffer6 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:10 pm

@Rattler wrote:Were going to win tonight, 3 nil. What you all worried for....

I can't remember the last time we won by more than one goal....
avatar
thegaffer6



Posts : 459
Reputation : 307
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 25
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by kimbo on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:29 pm

@thegaffer6 wrote:
@Rattler wrote:Were going to win tonight, 3 nil. What you all worried for....

I can't remember the last time we won by more than one goal....
Last season against Hull I think?  :shock:
avatar
kimbo



Posts : 2204
Reputation : 734
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by jeffvilla on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:32 pm

I have been listening to talk sports, not a lot of positives about villa winning. Right now lets stuff the baggies. I would love to do the double over them, its about time we had a little bit of luck. A small deflection, an own goal, or a blistering strike from Tekkers, let go for the throat, body on the line big tackles going in, we shall fight them on the beaches. Sorry got a bit carried away then. Come on you villa boys this is the night to shine. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving VTID
avatar
jeffvilla



Posts : 706
Reputation : 393
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by plastic on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:43 pm

@jeffvilla wrote:I have been listening to talk sports, not a lot of positives about villa winning. Right now lets stuff the baggies. I would love to do the double over them, its about time we had a little bit of luck. A small deflection, an own goal, or a blistering strike from Tekkers, let go for the throat, body on the line big tackles going in, we shall fight them on the beaches. Sorry got a bit carried away then. Come on you villa boys this is the night to shine. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving VTID

This is exactly what I'd be saying to them. Go for the glory because at this stage you're down if you don't put it all on the line so better to loose in a blaze of glory after spilling as much blood as you can than die whimpering!!

plastic



Posts : 18
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by villabromsgrove on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:14 pm

The weird thing is that with QPR and Leicester being pretty awful and Burnley having a hell of a tough run in, we still have a chance to stay up even though we've only won twice in the last 23 games. Crazy isn't it!

villabromsgrove



Posts : 4170
Reputation : 1522
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 69
Location : Near to brilliant Brum!

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by GadgetMan on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:27 pm

I'm pumped for this. Sadly not going, but I'll be kicking every ball from my sofa. If ever that set of players owed us a performance, it's tonight and you know what, I reckon we will get it. I'm going for a 2-0 and that's fully expecting Gabby to start. Gil and Benteke to score. Com on you LIONS!! Not been this hyped for a match for a long time. Nervously excited. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

For those with BT Sports, I think they may be talking about the game from 6pm and John Gregory is a guest on the 6pm show.
avatar
GadgetMan



Posts : 3466
Reputation : 703
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 43
Location : Between a rock and a hard place

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by Rattler on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:34 pm

@kimbo wrote:
@thegaffer6 wrote:
@Rattler wrote:Were going to win tonight, 3 nil. What you all worried for....

I can't remember the last time we won by more than one goal....
Last season against Hull I think?  :shock:

well about bloody time then
avatar
Rattler



Posts : 28
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-04-24
Age : 36
Location : Cornwall

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by villabromsgrove on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm

@GadgetMan wrote:I'm pumped for this. Sadly not going, but I'll be kicking every ball from my sofa. If ever that set of players owed us a performance, it's tonight and you know what, I reckon we will get it. I'm going for a 2-0 and that's fully expecting Gabby to start. Gil and Benteke to score. Com on you LIONS!! Not been this hyped for a match for a long time. Nervously excited. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

For those with BT Sports, I think they may be talking about the game from 6pm and John Gregory is a guest on the 6pm show.
I'm looking through my drinks cabinet to find a combination that will get me up there with you GM. Very Happy Beer Drink

villabromsgrove



Posts : 4170
Reputation : 1522
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 69
Location : Near to brilliant Brum!

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by achilles on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Off to see us win (the first and certainly not the last)!

UTV Scarf Waving
avatar
achilles



Posts : 1954
Reputation : 1380
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by GadgetMan on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:09 pm

@villabromsgrove wrote:
@GadgetMan wrote:I'm pumped for this. Sadly not going, but I'll be kicking every ball from my sofa. If ever that set of players owed us a performance, it's tonight and you know what, I reckon we will get it. I'm going for a 2-0 and that's fully expecting Gabby to start. Gil and Benteke to score. Com on you LIONS!! Not been this hyped for a match for a long time. Nervously excited. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

For those with BT Sports, I think they may be talking about the game from 6pm and John Gregory is a guest on the 6pm show.
I'm looking through my drinks cabinet to find a combination that will get me up there with you GM. Very Happy Beer Drink

Orange and Lotus Flower Green tea that's what I'm running on haha!! I've changed. I used to have a beer in hand whenever the footy was on. If things get bad, I may have one in my hand later. The higher the high, the bigger the fall (or however it goes) so you're probably best expecting very little...
avatar
GadgetMan



Posts : 3466
Reputation : 703
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 43
Location : Between a rock and a hard place

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by villabromsgrove on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:17 pm

I'm actually sat here drinking a green tea with a couple of saffron stamens in it .... we know how to party GM.

villabromsgrove



Posts : 4170
Reputation : 1522
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 69
Location : Near to brilliant Brum!

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by Army villain on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Draw a line in the sand time, players need to show us what they can do.
The baggies are going to be hard to break down, the defence is going to be a hard nut to crack.
Tim must have this team up for it, so keep calm, and Attack.
Good luck and hope we come away with a win, our luck must change and I hope it will be this game. Up the VILLA.
avatar
Army villain



Posts : 463
Reputation : 250
Join date : 2014-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum