The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March.

+2
De Kuip
NARLA24
6 posters

Go down

Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. Empty Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March.

Post by NARLA24 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:44 am

I predict wins for us in both games and a trip to Wembeeeerrrlleeeeyyy.
What are TBAR's members thought's ?
Scarf Waving
NARLA24
NARLA24

Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. Empty Re: Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March.

Post by De Kuip Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:01 am

Fuck it yeah, why not - the powers of positive thought etc.

2-0 in the cup and 2-1 in the league

Tim Sherwood's claret & blue army!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way Tim Sherwood is an anagram of "worth semi do" so I expect us to get through the quarter finals Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. 3769219917

Having said that, it's also an anagram of "wierdo moths" and I haven't got a fucking clue how that is relevant......................
De Kuip
De Kuip

Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. Empty Re: Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March.

Post by Trotters Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:45 am

Nutter!

But I concur with your scoreline predictions.

Trotters
Trotters

Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:23 am

De Kuip wrote:Fuck it yeah, why not - the powers of positive thought etc.

2-0 in the cup and 2-1 in the league

Tim Sherwood's claret & blue army!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way Tim Sherwood is an anagram of "worth semi do" so I expect us to get through the quarter finals Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. 3769219917

Having said that, it's also an anagram of "wierdo moths" and I haven't got a fucking clue how that is relevant......................
"sword it home"
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Saturday 5.30pm kickoff. Tasty, few hours in the pub beforehand then!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Saturday 5.30pm kickoff. Tasty, few hours in the pub beforehand then!

madness , giving the fans all day in the pub before a local derby , i was expecting the early Sunday spot !
VillaBill
VillaBill

Two games in a week against the Tesco Boys. League Tuesday 3rd March FA Cup 7th March. 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down