The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

New Blog - The Launch Post

Go down

New Blog - The Launch Post Empty New Blog - The Launch Post

Welcome to a new blog, brought to you by independent fans forum, The Bells Are Ringing.

We could not have timed this better; with a new era at Aston Villa beginning, it feels like the appropriate time to launch this new aspect of TBAR.

I won’t be too long with the first post; there’ll be more to come soon. Simply put, this is a mere introduction to the blog.

First of all, what’s it all about? There will be all sorts of Villa-related musings; some regular columnists and features, some guest spots, and a fluid process that will develop over time.  There are no set rules right now, just some good people with some good thoughts, and a place to give them more of a voice. Coming up we have a guest spot from Jonny Gould, and we look forward to having more guest spots.

TBAR forum: https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AVFCForumTBAR

Secondly, who the heck is talking to you? Well I’m Kimbo, one of the forum moderators (real name Phil Kimberley) and I’ll be the editor for the blog. I’m sure you’re not interested in hearing too much about me so I’ll sum this up quickly – I’ve been a Villa fan since birth because that’s just how it is on my dad’s side of the family, and I’ve written for various websites (both on Villa and a variety of other subjects) over a number of years. I’m very excited to be involved with this new project, as are the rest of the team.

You can follow me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/philkimbo

Finally, do you want to be involved? If you’re a budding writer and interested in contributing - whether you’re positive or negative, wanting to talk about the current crop or take us down memory lane - then you can contact us with a post or idea for a column and we’ll take it from there

For more information contact us on: tbarvillablog@gmail.com

We’re really excited about moving this forward, and it’s an interesting time to be doing it. We’re at the business end of the season, we have a new manager, we’re into the quarter finals of the FA Cup, we’re still in the bottom three (hopefully not for long!) and we’re changing the infrastructure of the club off the field too.

With all that going on, there will be plenty to discuss, and hopefully lots of it will be about a much more exciting Aston Villa than what we have seen over the past few seasons!

Up the Villa!  Scarf Waving
kimbo
kimbo

New Blog - The Launch Post 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

New Blog - The Launch Post :: Comments

GadgetMan

Post Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:51 pm by GadgetMan

First of many great and varied articles to come, great to finally get it going, a real team effort. A new blog is born UTV and here's to better times Scarf Waving

Back to top Go down