The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Christian Benteke

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Christian Benteke

Post by jeffvilla on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:12 am

Well last night was a total disgrace from the officials. It now appears that the bin dippers seem to now be big team  decision club.

I was fuming last night about the evident poor decision made. A blind man on a galloping horse could see that play was interfered with, but magically it was not off side but 40k people in the ground and million watching the box could see it was. Its about time these officials start to hold press conferences to explain there decision. And how was the Bournemouth goal disallowed ? Something stinks  and the sooner we get technology in to ensure the right decision is being made the better. Going to blow up now
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:45 pm

I've not seen it but, 2 games in, it would seem there have already been some nailed on decisions not made against the "big" clubs. 

I'd like to see the refs being interviewed on TV after the game and questioned. But then, who gets to decide what questions are asked???
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:54 pm

We could get an impendent from Sky Trotters. Like one of these exist
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:35 pm

I've always wanted the refs to be questioned by the press post-match as I think they'd address their bias if the press is shoving it in their face and making them look stupid with their quotes week in week out
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Some norwich fans have set up a panel where all the big decisions are analysed - and awarded points decisions for \ decisions against .........its a start I suppose !
smetro

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum