The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Fabian Delph

+90
ember
aboclaretandblue
Perth villan
prmort
Andrew Baker
4BetLite
Wriggle
tonyp
gaffer85
marcxc1983
Villa jimmy
villain57
ROTTERDAM1982
ejs1111
Tomy-Flemba
big ming
Wookster
DomAVFC
worcesterkev
Chicken
Cha Ching
DN1982
hawk190601
Barton82
Peter
TED
MarvelVillan
Karlos96
Withes Sweatbands
deadbuzzardalive
GodzoneVilla
johnny noodles
1Elliot
Saunders82
UnclePanda
therailboy
Rawlie
Dgrizzle7
Born Under The Holte End
DaveAV1
The Great white walnut
rosco77
Stratfordvilla
The Utterer
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Andyh
B62 Villa
FoxyAV
Morpheus
De Kuip
avfcjay
mickeywya
avfc forever
StringGhost
bazzah
Gordonsleftboot
VTID85
CoE82
lukevilla
omariqy
Jamie Gray
mark_draper
GhostDad
ViewFromT2
GadgetMan
danclare82
tbarrules
avfc85
larvin86
Dansvilla75
Mazrim
South London Villan
smetro
Army villain
jeffvilla
Dions_Bald_Head
KMitch
Synopsis
Con
bruka
Morgan Villa
VillaBill
achilles
HarryAVFC
Green Villan
villabromsgrove
kimbo
NARLA24
gdav
Trotters
94 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Fabian Delph - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabian Delph

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:02 pm

jeffvilla wrote:Ok Delph doesn't start, then he can't pick up an injury. I know its the England squad but I feel we can't pick up any more injuries.  
Ok so its selfish but the position we are in I feel we don't need any more setbacks, especially against utd. Utv Scarf Waving
I'd love to watch him play, but I have to agree with you Jeff. Wrap him in cotton wool until the Man U game! Fabian Delph - Page 3 3769219917
villabromsgrove

Fabian Delph - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:03 am

Box to box, barely put a foot wrong, only failed to score because of a great save from the keeper.

Didn't get injured! :)
Trotters
Trotters

Fabian Delph - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:52 am

Trotters wrote:Box to box, barely put a foot wrong, only failed to score because of a great save from the keeper.

Didn't get injured! :)
He played well. Good solid performance with his usual 90 minute energy. (what do the pundits know ....Eh!)
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:39 pm

I would like to see Delph play Italy.

Great test for him. That's a proper standard of football.
Con
Con

Fabian Delph - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Italy will be a side that we can measure England's progress against. I hope Delph plays.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:18 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Italy will be a side that we can measure England's progress against. I hope Delph plays.
Plus he comes back fit,
Army villain
Army villain

Fabian Delph - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:35 pm

If Fabian Delph leaves after saying all those things when he signed he'll really look a prick.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:37 pm

gdav wrote:If Fabian Delph leaves after saying all those things when he signed he'll really look a prick.

Will he care ? - will anyone remember ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:40 pm

smetro wrote:
gdav wrote:If Fabian Delph leaves after saying all those things when he signed he'll really look a prick.

Will he care ?  - will anyone remember ?

I'll remember Bash but no he won't care.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:22 am

Just like Downing. He said he didn't want to leave, had injury and the club supported him, not always about the money then fuckred off to Liverpool 3 months later
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:22 am

I'm a bit concerned that he would have only recently signed a new deal and his buyout is reported as being only £10m… obviously we don't know if its true but if it is its a bit piss poor on the clubs side if it is.

But that said he has Micah Richards and Scott Sinclair to tell him from experience what happens to young English players that are breaking into their national side and then sign for Man City. They get a nice car and a nice house for 5 years but play no football, fade into obscurity and end up playing for Villa anyway.

Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:43 am

Synopsis wrote:They get a nice car and a nice house for 5 years but play no football, fade into obscurity and end up playing for Villa anyway.

Fabian Delph - Page 3 498107619
Mazrim
Mazrim

Fabian Delph - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansvilla75 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:09 am

Synopsis wrote:I'm a bit concerned that he would have only recently signed a new deal and his buyout is reported as being only £10m… obviously we don't know if its true but if it is its a bit piss poor on the clubs side if it is.

But that said he has Micah Richards and Scott Sinclair to tell him from experience what happens to young English players that are breaking into their national side and then sign for Man City. They get a nice car and a nice house for 5 years but play no football, fade into obscurity and end up playing for Villa anyway.

I'm hoping its a case of used to play for Aston Villa anyway. I'm hopeful this takeover completely changes the clubs philosophy and we stop being a feeder club for the top ten There's a shocker we used to be a feeder club for the top 4 how things have changed for the worse under the Randy administration.

Looking at this from Delphs perspective there may be a clause but firstly has there even been a bid secondly if there was why would the player entertain it at this current stage in his career. He is currently just breaking into the England set up and his game is improving, surely a move to Man City where he will definitely struggle to get consistent game play would eventually stump his progress and this would become nothing more than a money move. Personally I don't think Delph will go just yet the man appears to have (I hope) integrity and honour.
Dansvilla75
Dansvilla75

Back to top Go down

Post by larvin86 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:58 am

DElph could have left us on a free this summer and picked up a £5m+ signing on fee, maybe this was his way of paying us back and agreeing a new deal but with a release fee? £10 million seems a little on the light side though as will cost well above that to replace him.

The really daft thing is we didn't move heaven and earth to keep Cleverly if we knew we losing Delph. Hope its all just media bollox and he stays put, but if he goes I for one will still have respect for him.
larvin86

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc85 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:02 am

larvin86 wrote:DElph could have left us on a free this summer and picked up a £5m+ signing on fee, maybe this was his way of paying us back and agreeing a new deal but with a release fee? £10 million seems a little on the light side though as will cost well above that to replace him.

The really daft thing is we didn't move heaven and earth to keep Cleverly if we knew we losing Delph. Hope its all just media bollox and he stays put, but if he goes I for one will still have respect for him.

I really hope the media are wrong, you will be hard pushed to replace Delph with 10m.
avfc85
avfc85

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:49 am

Delph is a player you can build a team round. He's our Captain, leader by both word and example and our best player. It would be tragic for Villa to lose him.

Why would he be want to leave? He's a current fixture in the England team and he's first name on the team sheet for Villa. He obviously want's to play in every match and he certainly wouldn't do that at the likes of Man City.

Delph stood up and made a statement recently when he signed a new contract extension, I don't see him as a fickle individual who would so quickly change his mind.

villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by tbarrules Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Dansvilla75 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:I'm a bit concerned that he would have only recently signed a new deal and his buyout is reported as being only £10m… obviously we don't know if its true but if it is its a bit piss poor on the clubs side if it is.

I'm hoping its a case of used to play for Aston Villa anyway. I'm hopeful this takeover completely changes the clubs philosophy and we stop being a feeder club for the top ten There's a shocker we used to be a feeder club for the top 4 how things have changed for the worse under the Randy administration.

Looking at this from Delphs perspective there may be a clause but firstly has there even been a bid secondly if there was why would the player entertain it at this current stage in his career. He is currently just breaking into the England set up and his game is improving, surely a move to Man City where he will definitely struggle to get consistent game play would eventually stump his progress and this would become nothing more than a money move. Personally I don't think Delph will go just yet the man appears to have (I hope) integrity and honour.

Unlikely. The New Owners Are American so Will continue the Legacy Randy has Left.

Bright Future Yeah right.
tbarrules

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:52 pm

tbarrules wrote:
Dansvilla75 wrote:

Unlikely. The New Owners Are American so Will continue the Legacy Randy has Left.

Bright Future Yeah right.

You say that is if fact? How do you the new owners ARE american?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 pm

In reality , we shouldn't be bothered who leaves , we have been shite for too many years now & as much as people rate Delph , he has been part of that !

As stated, he could of left on a free , so at least he has given the club a little security (£10m),him signing this new deal, clause & all , is quite honourable !

Don't get me wrong , I hope he stays , but alternatively I don't want any player who isn't 100% committed to the Villa, be that Delph, Benteke or Roy Race , they can do one for me !
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:20 pm

James Nursey a man mocked and derided by Villa fans long before his mate PL left, now all of a sudden believe everything he says as it's negative and so must be true. I think many fans are conditioned to only believe negative articles and dismiss the positive ones as BS. Funny old world.

I've been told the 10m is a relegation release clause and their is another clause, but much higher! I'd be very surprised if Delph left for Man City, knowing the kind of guy and player he is. He values time on the pitch due to all his lost time with injuries and has Micah Richards to remind him what can happen at City.

IF it was 10m they'd be a queue of clubs already knocking the door down to get Delph. It's not true!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:47 pm

GadgetMan wrote:James Nursey a man mocked and derided by Villa fans long before his mate PL left, now all of a sudden believe everything he says as it's negative and so must be true. I think many fans are conditioned to only believe negative articles and dismiss the positive ones as BS. Funny old world.

I've been told the 10m is a relegation release clause and their is another clause, but much higher! I'd be very surprised if Delph left for Man City, knowing the kind of guy and player he is. He values time on the pitch due to all his lost time with injuries and has Micah Richards to remind him what can happen at City.

IF it was 10m they'd be a queue of clubs already knocking the door down to get Delph. It's not true!!
Agreed GM, it is just media bullshit.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Nursey is a cock-spank best ignored.
Trotters
Trotters

Fabian Delph - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Trotters wrote:Nursey is a cock-spank best ignored.
He couldn't even spank his cock, let alone get an exclusive story.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:45 pm

John Percy reckons £8 million. I suppose when he signed a new contract we had the benefit of galvanising fans & players for those last few games & at least getting SOMETHING for him. The words of love for the club will just make him look like just another dick though.

Another English player steps onto Man City quicksand or is there still a chance it won't happen...?
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Well 2 journos have different 'facts' regarding Delph, I think that says it all!!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next