The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread

+29
GodzoneVilla
davevilla
VTID85
mickeywya
jvilla
Morgan Villa
thegaffer6
DeborahK
Jae1411
Olof Mellberg
Green Villan
Wookster
VillaBill
Fpuppys
bruka
HarryAVFC
CTVillan
Wigteke
GadgetMan
Morpheus
Jim
Staffslion
Thinman
heystally!
switters
Villa_Dan
My Old Man
FoxyAV
Trotters
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Can the Villa turn Stoke over?

Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap34%Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 19 ]
Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap30%Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 17 ]
Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap29%Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 16 ]
Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7%Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 56

Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 Empty Re: Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 pm

N'Zog has ability but he is very frustrating when gives the ball away so often. I'd like to see Grealish instead of him.
viva_la_amo

Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 Empty Re: Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread

Post by FoxyAV Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Wiemann is a striker, not a winger. I'm still intrigued to see if him wearing number 10 is going to involve him playing as a number 10 but he scored two against Hull at the end of last season, was (I think) the only regular from last year to score in pre-season and hopefully there are going to be more goals coming from him. Hopefully as a striker...
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Trotters wrote:LOL at the fat boy!

He was on our coach. Hes a good lad.

Stokies were giving it a bit and he just answered back. Typical away fans reaction, hence my sore throat today Laughing
My Old Man
My Old Man

Stoke v Villa - all in one match thread  - Page 5 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:24 pm

My Old Man wrote:

Stokies were giving it a bit and he just answered back. Typical away fans reaction, hence my sore throat today Laughing

Yeah we were right next to the Stoke fans on the right at they were giving it loads until Weimann scored
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Yeah we were right next to the Stoke fans on the right at they were giving it loads until Weimann scored

Thats where we were, three rows back from the front. Had some great banter with them, which like the game...we won Laughing
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 pm

We were about half way up give or take.

Had some bellend in a tea-cosy giving it loads about stuffing us last season, as soon as the goal went in he literally looked forwards without moving for the rest of the match
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:36 pm

There was this scruffy greasy haired tosspot in a dirty coat giving it loud then started to lose it when we scored...he got some right stick. Best one was my lad, he was having a running row with some bird all game, then at the end she got her tits out to him!

Of course i missed that :twisted: 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5